CAR STOLEN TODAY 11/24 !!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 25 2003, 07:46 PM

Plus a big dog that will attack them and lick their faces off......

So true. I have met this dog, and it will lick you death.

Sidenote, never "drop" by claytons unless you are 100% certain hes there. Death or slobbering inevitable.

Oh yeah, about the CRX, pics would help, its easier to see a car, if youve seen a car, ya know what i mean?

-Chris

Originally posted by Vtec=V8 killa@Nov 25 2003, 07:27 PM
if you guyz used your heads a little, first of all u need to break into any Honda is a looney, second the ignition takes 2 seconds to crack, now knowing all this u guyz still invest thousands of dollars into your rides, with cheap ass protection.

Listen boyz i had my car broken into once and they too my kappa infinity 6x9's, i told myself never again, here's what i did my car, i have an 01 type r, first i had a Boomerang alarm installed, and installed boomerang decals on rear hatch glass, second buddy who installed alarm system wrigged my car same way is, is done, i have two 12" mtx 8000, in the rear, he mounted a tape player undeneath dash, all speaker, amp, all wires are re wired same way as my pioneer deck, except to the tape deck.

He then took the power wires from tape deck and wired them to same power wire that feeds alarm, now what this does for me anytime alarm is set off tape deck turns on, another buddy of mine made me a crazy reggae tape with mad bass.

listen guyz in the 7 mths i ve had this system 2 peops have tried to break in my car, i didnt even get to see the first guy, two of my neighbors were chasing the guy, the whole court where i live were up screaming at me to turn it off at 3.30 am, i told them all where to go, next guy must of left as soon as heard the bass, but again everyone woke up bitching, but never once have i had anyone make it inside my car since then, and when did it cost me for piece of mind $600 canadian, whoopy doop, at least i can go to bed at night knowing my car is safe,

fuck that shit, you get fucked every witch way, insurance is one, all your hard work, your pride, i swear id love to sleep in my car with Louisville Slugger and wait for those son of a bitches, thanx for listening lads.

:blink: what the fuck? Were you born stupid or did you just get infected with the 24 hour bug? I can't understand a goddamn word you just said.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 25 2003, 07:46 PM
thanks for the info...now someone lurking here knows how to get around your alarm and load it on a tow truck.......

Don't post what system,kill switches, locations of the alarms, type of alarm, work done to prevent car theift....couse they only lurk on these boards to find out info of easy targets.

Thats why only 1 or two of my cars run, and the others are locked up in the garage or blocked in by the landlord huge family's vehicals.....

and watched 24/7 by the nosey landlords mother....with a birds eye veiw from the 3rd floor.....

And the wife who is scared to be home alone and she doesn't sleep til I get home, while she has 2 shot-guns and has been trained to only aim in the dirrection of the shadows.....

uhmm...an I got booby traps set up to snare the unsuspecting theif if he makes it into the garage...about a ton of tires and body parts will fall from the ceiling and crush them if they open the door the wrong way

And I always park my car at work where I know the security gaurds have a vid cam, and tape.

It just scares me to go to public parking spots, no protection or security...and thats where most of the cars are Jacked.

all right there tough guy BOOMERANG they can track your car 25 miles under water, 125 db's of bass, secondary battery hidden, good luck finding it, now everyone knows my setup, now I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO TRY AND STEEL MY CAR, will see how good your grand ma's aim is with those two shotguns jackass, ALL IM SAYIN PEOPLE QUIT CRYING THAT YOUR CARS GET STOLEN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I DID. 51-c woodfield dr. bring it sucka

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 25 2003, 08:54 PM
I understood it just fine. :D

How many times did you have to read it? Because I feel having to read over a sentence at least twice doesn't make it understandable. missing letters, commas like a motha fucka...I dunno.

all right there tough guy BOOMERANG they can track your car 25 miles under water, 125 db's of bass, secondary battery hidden,

they will track the box...not the actual car...... :roll:

and batterys can't be hidden that well, unless you stuff it inside a seat, or the fuel tank..............kaboom.

I'm just saying that the profession of taking cars has been around for a while, new systems come out, and theives learn those systems and how to get around them...if they really want your car, they will get it.

and I am not a tough guy at all...I'm a big fat loveable guy that likes to help people...

Originally posted by Vtec=V8 killa+Nov 25 2003, 05:55 PM-->
Airjockie
@Nov 25 2003, 07:46 PM
thanks for the info...now someone lurking here knows how to get around your alarm and load it on a tow truck.......

Don't post what system,kill switches, locations of the alarms, type of alarm, work done to prevent car theift....couse they only lurk on these boards to find out info of easy targets.

Thats why only 1 or two of my cars run, and the others are locked up in the garage or blocked in by the landlord huge family's vehicals.....

and watched 24/7 by the nosey landlords mother....with a birds eye veiw from the 3rd floor.....

And the wife who is scared to be home alone and she doesn't sleep til I get home, while she has 2 shot-guns and has been trained to only aim in the dirrection of the shadows.....

uhmm...an I got booby traps set up to snare the unsuspecting theif if he makes it into the garage...about a ton of tires and body parts will fall from the ceiling and crush them if they open the door the wrong way

And I always park my car at work where I know the security gaurds have a vid cam, and tape.

It just scares me to go to public parking spots, no protection or security...and thats where most of the cars are Jacked.

all right there tough guy BOOMERANG they can track your car 25 miles under water, 125 db's of bass, secondary battery hidden, good luck finding it, now everyone knows my setup, now I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO TRY AND STEEL MY CAR, will see how good your grand ma's aim is with those two shotguns jackass, ALL IM SAYIN PEOPLE QUIT CRYING THAT YOUR CARS GET STOLEN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I DID. 51-c woodfield dr. bring it sucka

If they wanted your car gone, they would put it on a flat bed and strip it before you find out it was gone.

Has anyone ever bought that brake/clutch pedal lock? I think it's called "autolock"? It's supposed to lock around the back of the brake/clutch pedal so that even if you rip out the ignition, you won't be able to start the car without depressing the brake/clutch. It's supposed to be bullet proof, and you can't saw it apart or pick the lock on it.

boomerang says if they cant track your car within 24hrs.., they buy you back the same car, i have $ 25000 in aftermarket parts mostly spoon, my question is how do u get it on a flat bed in less then a minute, like i said my neigbor was chasing buddy at 3am in the morning, three of my neighbors said they were awaken immediately the headboard on their bed was shaking, i have three sirens, two outside, 1 inside, anyone know anyone with similar setup, i do now cause everyone's copying mine, and this was just a crazy idea my buddy had, glad i was is test monkey for this one cause i swear to god this car will never get stolen, ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

I've PERSONALLY seen Repo guys put a car on a flat bed truck in 2 minutes. They'll drive down the road about a 1/4 mile and secure the car as quickly as possible and then take off.

If the thief is a professional, and has access to a flatbed truck...it's possible. But some common white trash car thief will hear his subs go and run off.

BTW guys.... GOOD NEWS, police found the car basically 24 hours later....they took, two amps (one was blown), two rockford subs, and an alpine deck W/O the face plate.....oh and the battery :shrug2: dumbasses lol...thanks for everyones support :D :worthy: (im investing in anti security from here on out B) )

I would suggest that everyone who owns a honda buy some sort of anti-theft device. If you guys knew how insanely easy it is to steal a honda you would shit yourself, my friend, who used to take cars back in his younger days was able to get into and start the ignition on my buddy's civic in no more than 35 seconds all without damaging anything.
He did this to prove a point, not to teach which is why im not gonna say how he did it, but it is definately a good idea to invest in some kind of protection for your ride, at least an alarm and a 12 guage.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 25 2003, 09:15 PM-->
Has anyone ever bought that brake/clutch pedal lock? I think it's called "autolock"? It's supposed to lock around the back of the brake/clutch pedal so that even if you rip out the ignition, you won't be able to start the car without depressing the brake/clutch. It's supposed to be bullet proof, and you can't saw it apart or pick the lock on it.
I've heard those are sposed to be good but they still aren't perfect
think about how a remote car starter works....
all they do is bypass the switches that tell the car the clutch or brake is depressed

so if the theif really wants it and knows enough about the car they could very well make it happen still

Vtec=V8 killa

i swear to god this car will never get stolen, ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

you're fucked

Another good thing would be a Fuel Cut-Off, so that when the alarm goes off, it will not start.

Remember, nothing is 100% safe. but a combination of a lot of security devices will deterr most thieves just because it is a hassle, and there is probably an easier car they can fuck with

or even easier than that, the Diehard Security battery. disconnects the power will you use your remote thingie

A really good Idea would be to have your alarm hooked up to the main relay it would be pretty easy to do, I think, since the relay is right by the driver side kick panel. Think about it, alarm goes off and so does the fuel pump, unless you were very good with hondas you really wouldnt know what to do, not to mention that little bastard relay takes like 10 min to get at. That will give you plenty of time to reload.

my buddy just hooked up a little 2.95 saftey switch on his main relay

and put the switch under tha dash so if you didnt know it was there it was impossible to start the car

Originally posted by integraracing91@Nov 25 2003, 10:48 PM
BTW guys.... GOOD NEWS, police found the car basically 24 hours later....

(im investing in anti security from here on out B) )

That is good news!

[smartass]
....but why are you investing in an anti security system? :blink:
[/smartass]

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back