Car stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont really see a reason to put an sr20 in a truck, honestly. i'm considering bagginf the truck, or buying another hatch and building it up, but i'm going to make upmy mind only when insurance tells me how much they're gunna give me, assuming my car isnt found..

Damnit that sucks. I didn't even see this post. I so sorry Jamie. Did you have your accord stolen too? I bet it was the same guys.

Fuck theives.

no alarm, but the door was locked, and i had my keys inside the house.

yeah, my accord was stolen as well, but out of the glendale community college's parking lot. they found it 2 days later, missing the stupedest shit.. passenger side windshield wiper arm, the dome *lightbulb* i mean, who steals a $.50 lightbulb? come on now.. they also took the h logo off teh trunk, my winshield wiper squirters.. but they drained the oil out, and let it run till it siezed.. so insurance totalled it.

no word back on the car yet, though. haven't heard anything from insurance either, but i went in last saturday, the 11th, and gave them reciepts for all my "upgrades" that they said they were going to cover.. the reciepts totaled an extra $3300, but i think i'll be lucky to get 1/3 of thatamount out of them.. i'm still undecided what i want to do, when i find out how much insurance is going to give me.. i may just buy a new car and be done with all the modding.. but i dont think that'll last long <_<

Back