Car sways at higher speeds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of flaming this guy, why not close the thread?

Hey cool dude. Use spell check.

do you have obstructive air foils?

have you ever put your car on scales. the ones that let you fine tune how it sits. coilovers take more extensive tuning than just cut springs you know...

I was saying I have drove a car with chopped springs that didnt sway. Not that I chopped my coilovers? or whatever your saying i dont even know

instead of flaming this guy, why not close the thread?

well i think we should help him. i mean, you know flaming wont change his driving style. the best thing we can do is make his car more safe so he doesnt spin out into ME!

I was saying I have drove a car with chopped springs that didnt sway. Not that I chopped my coilovers? or whatever your saying i dont even know

i'm saying... you need to adjust your coilovers. put it on individual wheel scales, adjust how all 4 corners sit, and then adjust the firmness. go over it a few times. suspension is a delicate thing

alright im done with this thread. you guys are just all way to cool for me with your SICK ASS bone stock 1.5 d15s that top out at 75mph

im gunna go cruise at 160 PEEAAAAAAACEEEEE

Ha ha, I love how the newbs come on our site and get mad because we tell them what we tell everyone, still give them a response to their question and then they always claim that we all have or always have had stock Hondas.

I don't get it either. Srsly.

Take any grocery-getter car, and run it at 130mph, and see how well it handles.... (or if it handles, heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back