Car troubles FTW yay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I maintain my own vehicles, and have a crx and a street bike as backups, I'm never "down".

I fix shit when it breaks, I maintain my own shit so it doesn't break (maintenance is great, don't wait until it breaks to fix it).

I don't get red carpet service, but I don't pay for it either. I don't trust anyone else with my vehicle maintenance or repair. Mechanics are per-job workers who get paid to slap shit together and churn it out as fast as possible. They don't give a fuck if its going to break again, that is just more money for them! They don't care to do it right or have any pride in their jobs.. I'll take my vehicles for alignments and exhaust work, because I don't have a pipe bender or an alignment machine.

Last edited:
in general, dealerships HATE warranty work because it pays less. why would they want to encourage that?

I haven't even driven my car since Sunday. :(

But I did get a music cord to keep plugged into my radio for my zune for the car.

in general, dealerships HATE warranty work because it pays less. why would they want to encourage that?
All the mechanics I know love warranty work. They can say anything is wrong, and get automatic approval to R&R it. The dealership might not like it, but the technicians are working the hell out of that system.

Back