car wont start after swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NARKOSIS

Well Im at work right now talking to my buddy who's trying to finish up the swap and the car wont start. The last thing we need to do is bleed the clutch but he needs another person there to do it. Would this cause the car not to start?

he just checked them. Is there supposed to be 2 or 3 grounds? He hooked up the tranny and valve ground, wheres the third supposed to be? After re-doing the grounds he has connected its cranking but its not kicking over.

he has a scanner that he's trying to use to check any CELs but its coming up saying "communication error" :confused:

slowly but surely coming along. The firing order was incorrect when hmotors sent it. Fixed it and it fired right up but it bogs and dies. Im thinking its the TPS sensor. Can I use my old one off my d16y7? The part number is the same on both of them.

try it and see but im not sure, but i think you can

the tps sensor is reading 4.5v at idle and .5v at WOT which is supposedly the exact opposite of what it needs to be, any ideas?

Back