car won't start (need help)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mylasthatch

and I have no idea why, would really like to talk to someone to see if i can get it figured out, its a 92civic cx with a 91 d15b2 in it, it had both the cx manifolds on it but i was givin what i believed to be a 94dx intake manifold swapped everthing over and got it put back on, well it started up but i was leaking coolant out of the back of the manifold so i took the sensor? off of it and one hose that runs from the back of it where it was leaking at well where it runs to on the engine isnt on the engine so i thought maybe trying to plug it up, so i got it plugged up started it up and it ran then died, then wouldnt start, realized 2 plug wires had came loose, put them back on and it still wont start, checked for spark and everyone of them is sparking and i can hear the fuel pump kick on, but it just wont start, someone please help, need it running again asap, and i know its probably something stupid or something but i cant figure it out. Thanks

so does it still fire up and go dead or nothing at all

all the grounds were checked, this is what happened exactly, swapped manifolds over and forgot a plug on the iacv so i plugged it up and it ran fine but i was leaking coolant out of the back of it so i took it off the manifold and plugged it, well i after that i started it back and it died right after starting it, tried a few more times then realized 2 plug wires had came loose, plugged them back up and it hasnt started since

Back