Car Won't Start Now After Wiring Secondaries!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was trying to wire my secondaries up on my Eg/GSR.

I ran the black wire to B1 (spliced in with the present wire) at the obd1 p72 ECU. I already had the pink/blue wire ran back to A17.

305848_148_full.jpg

When I go to the "ON" position without starting the car, I hear NOTHING from the motor! When I try to start it just turns and turns. I believe when the key is turned to "ON" usually some noise appears (in all cars).

What the hell did I do wrong

Thanks!

93 Civic Cx
98 GSR motor (usdm)
OBD1 p72ECU

Check to see if your getting fuel. Unbolt the fuel line from the fuel rail and turn to the ON position. If the pump is powered/working it should purge the system and leak from the line u just unbolted. If u get fuel, check your distributor for and cut/bare wires (i had this problem and it turned out i was grounding the distributor with a exposed wire). If not wires are exposed, Stick a screw driver in the Number ONE lead (the plug closest to the drivers side) and hold it. Have someone start the car, if the distributor is good, it should give you a slight shock (nothing to serious) Let me know if any of that works

Back