1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

car wont start

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by jastunna1987, Dec 23, 2003.

1. jastunna1987

jastunna1987 Member

hey, i gotta 94 LX civic. When u hit the clutch in and turn the key....u get nothin. not even clicks. The horn and 4-way flashers r the only things that work on the car. Everything, including turn signals, dont get any power at all. I hadn't had the chance of checkin all the fuses, but im pretty sure no one messed with those. Also, i noticed someone disconnected my engine block ground. My civic isn't runnin, its winter time, so i am trying to get her running....I also got a b16a2 comin in. Can someone hook me up wit some Del sol SI mounts? lol. aight then, thanx fo all yall help.

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Insert you win the prize picture here.
    :emofo: Punctuation is your friend.

3. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

:blink: um...ok so what the fuck is the problem? car won't start? need help with mounts??? I'm confused. :hmm:

but as for your inability to start the car, put the engine block ground back on and check the ignition switch.

4. CRseX84

CRseX84 Senior Member

obvously it sounds like a power prob, if u dont even get ur dumby lights to light up, then sumthins retarted wit the battery circuit. but if ur dumby lights do light up but u dont get anything like a crank or clicks or ne thing, check ur connections to the starter and if that isnt it try to hit the starter wit like a hammer maby the solonide is rusted and not moving. good luck

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted