car won't start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CX LS

all right. i have a LS swap and its been running good for a while (like a month or two) and now its acting weird. like i'll start it and then when i go to gas it, it bogs down until i let out of the gas. and when it bogs down and dies it won't start for like 5min. and when it starts it takes right off. and also sometimes when i gas it when im already goin it jumps and my lights flicker and my cd player goes off until i let out of the gas. does anyone know whats wrong with my car? if so please inform me.

its getting flooded, if your using the wrong ecu that can happen. The lights are just flickering because the engine is a bought to die and they arn't get enough power from the alternator. If your using the wrong ecu, mainly a single on a dohc motor then thats your problem.

check your timing, the belt it self, and your TPS sensor.

are you thorwing any codes?

could just be bad gas...

did you run peak/hold injectors without a resisotr box?

ok now my car starts fine. but now when i floor my car in first it does fine until i shift into second then my car jumps and the power goes out like my radar detector goes off and comes back on. my cars so weird. could it be my fuel filter getting clogged? some one told me my car could be running lean. but i don't know whats wrong. need some help.

Possible bad ground on battery or your battery is jumping around????

Back