1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CARB #'s -4- B16a

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by eg6sir, Oct 26, 2005.

1. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

i have recently bought a dc 4-2-1 header for my b16....i am going to the state BAR referee soon and i was going to put it on before....i was wondering if they would say anything about it....... i know the CARB #'s have to match....so that brings me to my question. Would the CARB # for a del sol vtec be the same as a DC for a 99 civic si....??

i'm just trying to figure out if there is any difference between the two CARB #'s

2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i dont think so, but if it is carb exempt on a new chassis and motor you should be okay...id call the college (or where ever you have to go) and make sure before you do it.

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

well...for the intake i had on there they said the CARB # has to match the Del Sol VTEC....so thats what makes me wonder if the header is for a SI (which i dont know what car its for, i bought it used, so i dont know what the original person had bought the header for....) so would the CARB #'s be the same...????? [​IMG]

4. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

I think so...the part numbers are the same. what is the number on your manifold and i will tell you

yeah, i changed my mind, i looked it up on dcsports.com and it seems they are alike.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted