Carbon Fiber intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My buddy put one on his ls-vtec yesterday and I took it for a spin. It sounded great and looked awsome. But I couldn't tell any difference from the cold air he had before. But it could have gaind a few hp.
I do like it for the price I say its a good buy.

Quoted post[/post]]
hp. If it's worth it to you, and you arent afraid of driving in heavy rain and losing your engine due to the location of the AEM filter, then go for it.

With a good air filter it doesn't matter that the filter is located outside the engine compartment. They are made to prevent moisture from getting through. That is unless you drive through a lot of 2 foot deep puddles. With a good filter you would have to completely submerge it to get hydrolock.

:) That was me that put one on his LS/VTEC.

This is BY FAR the sexiest MF intake I have ever seen. And I chose this intake OVER the ARC box. The product came well packaged, the quality was top notch, fitment waas excelent and it sounds awesome. I can't recomend it enough.

Actually, on second thought, I don't want everyone rocking the same intake as me.... Go buy an AEM. :p

Quoted post[/post]]

This is BY FAR the sexiest MF intake I have ever seen. And I chose this intake OVER the ARC box. The product came well packaged, the quality was top notch, fitment waas excelent and it sounds awesome. I can't recomend it enough.

Actually, on second thought, I don't want everyone rocking the same intake as me.... Go buy an AEM. :p
sorry but i will be getting this one...i dont wanna go the same way everyone else goes...with an AEM,,they are everywhere...especially since the v2 came out

Quoted post[/post]]

Damn it mang now everyone is going to get this intake before they make one for the DC with ABS. I agree with Shadney rock the AEM :p

I rock the AEM! I love the way it sounds. And I never had any problems with any water ingestion. The filter, I must say, gets waaaayyy dirtier, and if you don't clean it often enough, it'll start clogging and make your engine run rich. If I were to go into puddles deep enough to get sucked up in the filter, there would be water in the floorboards.

Back