CA Carbon Fiber Jdm CRX Si f/s f/t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiCRX88

Have a 89 crx si conversion with carbon fiber hood, fenders, lip, wing, & c/f mugen front end/bumper, Kyowa Racing lightweight 17in hyper black rims, & paint job done by Kamikaze Paintworks; Great project car for someone who has the time. CLEAN title, this car has been in a couple low budget movies & on mtv (true life: i'm a street racer), there are some cosmetic flaws but nothing too big but i'm a full time college student/athlete, wish i could but dont have the time or anymore money to put into the car but mainly time. Currently has a single cam in it cause i needed the mpg for commuting. Have till May to get it smogged so it will pass with single cam. & the shocks are starting to go so its a bumpy ride till new coilovers go on it but i'll probably replace them my self. Otherwise clean car that gets alot of attention but i want to get a clean sleeper that looks semi-stock like an eg, ek, dc, etc ... had big plans for this car but my loss your gain... trade or 4900obo just testing the waters so throw me some offers let's negotiate...

I live in central valley/nor cal for college but my hometown is in so cal so i can sale it almost anywhere in CA

Also have a Jdm B20 swap for sale can be include w/ car for right price/trade

Werent you trying to sell this car on ebay a few months back? pretty sure i saw it there.

whats JDM about it? the aftermarket hood or ill-fitting bumper lights? maybe the lights are the right ones and the bumper is chinese?

i have Japanese lug nuts and on my CRX, and it was made in Japan. does that make it JDM?

seriously, im sorry for coming off as a dick, but you're attracting people looking for a RHD car, not a bright orange SOHC rice-mobile with 17" wheels on it.

Last edited:
TurboRex90: No but i had it on craigslist.

EF9_boy: Sorry man, its already sold.

vtecboy: Yeah the car was on Mtv True Life: I'm a Street Racer; but it was Greg Leone's other rhd b16 supercharged blue crx that lost to the fully built 4 door.

turbodeigo: Sorry, I looked again and I couldn't find where I even mentioned "RHD" in my post. However I did find where I let it be known that it was a project/work in progress.. I didn't put the body kit or 17in rims on it, I bought the car as is with intentions of reselling it. Seriously, are you really just a 30 year old man that doesn't have anything better to do than go on online forums and ignorantly criticize "for sale" threads? That sounds pretty ricey if you ask me. Hope i'm not coming off as a dick...

Last edited:
...turbodeigo: Sorry, I looked again and I couldn't find where I even mentioned "RHD" in my post. However I did find where I let it be known that it was a project/work in progress.. I didn't put the body kit or 17in rims on it, I bought the car as is with intentions of reselling it. Seriously, are you really just a 30 year old man that doesn't have anything better to do than go on online forums and ignorantly criticize "for sale" threads? That sounds pretty ricey if you ask me. Hope i'm not coming off as a dick...
JDM to me means its a japanese domestic car. im a 29 year old man in the market for a registered RHD EF Civic or CRX, hence my interest in your FS thread. unfortunately, due to the misleading title, i found my way here.

to clarify, just because it has some "JDM" parts does not make it a JDM car.

i will admit, however, that since i began my search i have come across literally dozens of cars with maybe a JDM motor swap, or JDM front end conversion, and they are labeled as JDM cars when they are not. i took that frustration out on your thread

how the fuck is that POS JDM?

im sick of this JDM hype. . . .

Back