Card Trick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BAH! These stupid fucking lab computers don't let you see shit! I can't wait to be home in 2 weeks to use my own computer.

kinda cool..

I was drunk as hell once and did the "guess your card" trick with like 10 people who each had a card. Let everyone shuffle it what ever way they wanted and still got every card and "guessed" every persons card in the correct order.

I seriously doon't know how it was possible cause they shuffled the hell out of the cards

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+May 9 2005, 01:33 AM-->
@May 8 2005, 01:11 PM
pretty sweet but he got a little sloppy near the end
[post=496584]Quoted post[/post]​

how so? i couldn't catch shit lol
[post=496820]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess its cuz i know what im looking at and what the trick is to stuff like that
my friend mike is big into card tricks like this and i have a few videos that teach this type of stuff to you

if you didnt see anything then good, i honestly wish i didnt know how stuff like this was done, its pretty cool being amazed by "magic"

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 9 2005, 11:48 AM
if you didnt see anything then good, i honestly wish i didnt know how stuff like this was done, its pretty cool being amazed by "magic"

YES. My brother is awesome at slight of hand and card tricks like that, and uses me to practice on. Therefore I know how every little part of a trick works, but I can't do any of it myself. It's really ruined the... magic of magic for me. I'll go out somewhere and a guy will start doing card or coin tricks at our table, and I want to critique every sloppy double lift and pass that he makes. <_<

its great when people are amazed by magic.

Especially the easy ones, like "guess your card". It's so simple it's rediculous.

after jr prom last night they had a magician and he was able to guesss cards deal out hands of cards, deal out a royal flush, get cards into pockets, pull scarfs from shirts and make them dissapear.

where can i learn how do do it

Originally posted by FFCiv@May 15 2005, 06:19 PM
after jr prom last night they had a magician and he was able to guesss cards deal out hands of cards, deal out a royal flush, get cards into pockets, pull scarfs from shirts and make them dissapear.

[post=499695]Quoted post[/post]​

All simple slight of hand stuff.

I'm sure you could google up alot of good sites, but read my post above... If you're not interested in getting involved at a serious level, don't look into it too much; it ruins it. :(

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 16 2005, 01:48 PM-->
@May 15 2005, 06:19 PM

[post=499695]Quoted post[/post]​

All simple slight of hand stuff.

I'm sure you could google up alot of good sites, but read my post above... If you're not interested in getting involved at a serious level, don't look into it too much; it ruins it. :(
[post=500038]Quoted post[/post]​

links please

if you are serious enough about learning it go and do the leg work to find it yourself
really i have to say what DarkHand said is 1000000% true
if you are not seriously looking to get involved with it DONT LOOK INTO IT TOO MUCH
it will completly ruin the fun of "magic" for you

Back