Carfax Needed, Please.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doofnoil

Could someone with a carfax sub. please do a search on JHMED8355MS014792 , I would greatly appreciate it, I put some H&R Springs and KYB GR2's on a few days ago and I had some trouble with the rear passenger lower arm/crossmember bolt whem I put it back in so I hammered the crap out of it to get the bolt in and now wheel back there has positive camber, the top of the wheel points further out than the bottom. But when I bought the car I got the guy to sign a paper saying that he hadn't had any accidents in the car, so I'd like to know if I did this(which I probably did) or if I need to pay this guy a visit for a partial refund(I'm not going to sue him or anything). And don't worry, the alignment guy said he can fix it for like 50 bucks when he aligns the rear.
Also, my steering wheel is cocked at an angle(it's been that way before and after springs) is this another sign of an accident or can it be adjusted? The guy at the alignment center checked all of the steering and suspension parts and said they didn't look damaged.
And what happened to that article on making homemade camber kits? Apparently I need something like 1.0-1.5 adjustment on the front.
Thanks for any replies.

spend the 15 dollars you cheap ass.

Back