Carfax Report

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody is doing the 30 day unlimited Carfax thing right now. I was hoping I could bum a report off somebody and avoid paying the 20 bucks just to run one VIN. Can anybody help me? I would be eternally grateful, lol...

Huh...alright, I had never seen that part of the FAQ before, sorry for asking...although I don't really see what the need for that rule is, I mean if someone wants to voluntarily help me out with just one VIN, then what's it matter to HondaSwap.com? It's not going to hurt the site in any way, and I'm pretty damn sure that I am going to buy the car if the records are clean, so I only want the one report. If some nice person wants to hook me up so I don't have to pay twenty god damn bucks just to check one car, how does that hurt anybody here? And if no one wants to help, well then I'll just pay the damn twenty bucks myself, and life will go on...

In my opinion it's pretty fucking stupid that we cant even ask if anybody would be willing to do it, but whatever, somebody can lock this thread or delete it...

Quoted post[/post]]
Huh...alright, I had never seen that part of the FAQ before, sorry for asking...although I don't really see what the need for that rule is, I mean if someone wants to voluntarily help me out with just one VIN, then what's it matter to HondaSwap.com? It's not going to hurt the site in any way, and I'm pretty damn sure that I am going to buy the car if the records are clean, so I only want the one report. If some nice person wants to hook me up so I don't have to pay twenty god damn bucks just to check one car, how does that hurt anybody here? And if no one wants to help, well then I'll just pay the damn twenty bucks myself, and life will go on...

In my opinion it's pretty fucking stupid that we cant even ask if anybody would be willing to do it, but whatever, somebody can lock this thread or delete it...

The point is that it's illegal and we as a site cannot promote illegal activity.

If carfax didn't make money, they'd close. And then, there'd be no more car reports at all. same thing with Helms manuals. all those online pdf versions get removed from here. If no one bought the manual, they would go out of business, and then we'd have no manuals for our cars.

It's only 20 bucks on an investment of thousands. It's a small price to pay for piece of mind.

re-locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back