• Carharrt

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • The North Face

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • other

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My relatives are old school and wear Ben Davis. But they're farmers in California so cold weather clothing isn't as essential.

I wear a Columbia jack for wind

I chose Carhartt, but I've never worn anything from North Face. The jacket that gets the most wear from me is my Tony Hawk zip-up hoodie. Of course, it doesn't stay cold here very long.

Here, where it rains 8 months a year, I wear Carharrt when I expect to be out side for long periods of time. I also wear their stuff to work everyday. Its in a pretty nice machine shop, so my clothing demands arent that great. But after a few years of being exposed to all the grease and oil, the 3 pairs of jeans I own still look new minus the fade from washing.

First job I had outa high school was in an unheated, uninsulated shop where the coldest temp was 19*. I wore my jacket full time. With a hoodie underneath I was plenty warm. I had that jacket for 5 years, until someone stole it outa my car. It was still in really good shape to.

Back