1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carlise Import Nationals

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by ryanwolfe911, May 11, 2003.

1. ryanwolfe911

ryanwolfe911 Senior Member

Dude, the carlise import nationals was absolutley out of control. Cops were out like the Gestapo, titties and asses were flying everywhere, I even saw some girl giving a guy head right in the middle of the crowd during the burnout contest, and I got it all on video. I need to get a new S-Video cable for my digi-cam then I will post some pics. Tons of super sic JDM shit, way more than before. It got so out of hand that Carlise cancelled the event for next year. http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2003/05...ekly/news04.txt

Check it out
    :http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2003/05/06/news/news01.txt

2. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

it was pretty sweet last year, I can't even imagine this year! sucks I didn't get to go :(

3. ryanwolfe911

ryanwolfe911 Senior Member

yeah, and unfortunatley due to the stupidity of a few hundred people, noone will get to go next year.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i dont care what anyone says, hot import nights is by far the best mass production show ever.
    i can't wait for it to come to jersey again

5. junhondasi

junhondasi Member

if any one has a chance there is going to be a knock off of hin in minneapolis in august and its an night show with the first ever gel caped lights show in the world for cars anyway everythings going to glo blue my car clubs headlining it with 42 cars TWISTEDKONCEPTS.COM

6. junhondasi

junhondasi Member

Oh yeah and if you want ass and titys you gotta go to the indy truckbash and import show in august. TK will be representin

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted