Carlisle PA, All Truck Nationals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Anyone go to this? especially the people from PA?

good time, PA sucks though
no beer at gas stations

sunburnt like a mofo

lots of trucks layed out...

stacey was there signing autographs as well as chrome shop mofia

so, anyone go?

yea, it was sort of last minute

i was going to post on friday but i ended up leaving that night and staying in a hotel...
long drive, but met some cool people and saw a lot of cool trucks

This is mostly for body dropped...

I met a guy with a late 80's mazda using his A/C compressor to run his tanks/bags...

he said all the 4x4 guys were taking that route now too so they can run their air tools out on the trails...

he had a stock reman, bolted in the stock location...
only thing diffrent was the pre-oiler for the A/C compressor so it didn't seize...

Why aren't more people going this route???
My friend with the 98 taco had been looking to upgrade from the shitty AIM compressors he got with the kit, he was looking into Viair's and Air Zeniths, but this might be a faster cheaper alternative...

cool! yeah i heard about that show on some other forums. im saving up to go to Import and Truck Bash (one of THE biggest shows to attend in the country) in Indianapolis, Indiana on August 18-20 and the Relaxed Atmosphere's All-Star Event in Millington, Tennessee on September 1-3 (Labor Day weekend).

the York a/c compressors is the ones you are talking about using to run air ride. not too many in the minitruck world use them. most of us are using either ViAir or Air Zenith compressors. im running a ViAir 380c which is 100% duty :)

tell your friend to shitcan the crap ass AIM compressor and get the ViAir 480 compressor. its 100% duty like my 380c but can pump a larger volume of air.

oooh nooeeessss

picking up a bagged dime tonight
layed out with 20's
sonoma front end
flaired bed
hard tonneau
slam front and rears
smc's
caddy tails, fully shaved
way too much shit to list...

also 2 viair 450's but i'm passing them to my friend so he can ditch the AIM joints, i'm going engine driven FTMFW y0!!

well, i'm just going to pick it up tonight
it still needs some work to be a completed truck, kinda a half done project that someone was forced to abandon

insane amount of $$$ in the truck though

i think basically finish it up
they were changing the cab and never finished wiring the motor, so it doesn't run on its own power right now...

its all primer black, seems to be almost all back together

interior seems to be a mess, and a shit load of parts everywhere, but looks like everything it there

completely shaved rear end with caddy lights down in the roll pan
sparco race seats
slam bags front and rear
hard tonneau
chrome 20's
shaved doors
its all primered black and will lay frame as is...
just needs to be driveable by the 26-27 for the lowrollers End of Summer Bash in NJ

i dunno if driving all the way to IN is gonna work for me
lol

i'm nervous about taking it 3.5 hours to NJ

LOL dont be a pussy and just drive the damn thing!! umm can it be ready for the Relaxed Atmosphere All-Star Event in Millington, TN on Labor Day weekend? i'll be there with a minitruck club called Outlandish Trends. im a petitioning member in that club :) :)

1,172 mi (about 21 hours 32 mins)

and i though the 3.5 - 4 hours to Carlisle was bad
lol

we were planning to leave early saturday morning but decided to go friday night and get a hotel so we weren't in the car for 8-10 hours there and back

Back