Carmen Electra in Maxim Argentina

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Top ten ways to be the funny guy at the office

10. Keep telling the same person that they have
bad breath even if they don't, and then punch them in
the face.

9. Announce in a meeting that you have AIDS.
After everyone gives you the sympathy remarks, tell
them how you are just kidding and tell them that they
are a bunch of queers.

8. Before a meeting fill your mouth with
custard. During the meeting, put one finger in the air
and make like you are hocking up a big loogie.
Then spit the custard into a clear glass and hand it
to the person next to you and say, 'beat that'.

7. Inform a male co-worker that he 'wouldn't
make a good hooker.' Then piss in his coffee and tell
him that he needs a good 'ass fucking'.

6. Always walk around with a big smile on your
face and keep one hand down your pants.

5. Answer every question asked to you with
"fuck if I know!" then call the person a racial slur
that doesn't match their race.

4. Brag about the fact that you own a gun, and
keep playing with your nuts. Get them really sweaty,
and hen walk around shaking everyone's hand.

3.Shit on the floor of your office and when someone
comes in and sees it, tell them its the fake kind.
When they try to pick it up and realize that
their hand is full of shit, laugh and point.

2. Run down the hall with your dick hanging out while
pissing all over and yell, "it wont stop! God help me!
It wont stop!" Then when it stops, look down and say,
"oh".

1. Ask to borrow someone's pen. Bring it to the
bathroom and stick it inyour ass. Return it and tell
the person to smell it. When they tell you it smells
bad, be like, "It should! I had it in my ass!"

"BEASTER! The weekend AFTER EASTER when you go and buy up all Easter decorations and several 30 packs of Milwaukee’s Best. Paint all the "Beasts"(pastels naturally) and hide them around the yard. Call your friends over and hand out baskets.....a new holiday is born."

don't know why but that list made me crack up

i started reading it and thought it was dumb, but its just so dumb that its funny

wtf?
bahahahha

SYDNEY (Reuters) - A baggage handler wearing a camel suit taken from a passenger's luggage has left Qantas Airways red-faced, with Australia's national carrier investigating a potentially embarrassing security lapse.

Passenger David Cox complained after he saw a baggage handler driven across the Sydney airport tarmac Wednesday wearing the camel suit that had been packed into the baggage he had checked in only minutes earlier.

Cox, a marketing manager, had checked the camel suit and a crocodile costume onto Qantas flight 425 from Sydney to Melbourne in a large bag which had been marked to say it was carrying animal costumes.

He said he was standing near his boarding gate and at first thought nothing when a child said "there's a guy with a moose head." But then he looked up and saw his camel costume.

"I obviously was flabbergasted. My jaw dropped to the ground," Cox told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio.

Qantas chief executive Geoff Dixon said Friday the incident was being investigated. A baggage handler had been identified on closed-circuit television and faced disciplinary action that could include dismissal.

"What has happened is completely unacceptable and is unacceptable to the vast majority of decent, hard-working Qantas employees," Dixon said in a statement.

"We are acutely aware of heightened community concerns around the security of baggage," he said.

Nothing we all havent seen before. So what's the big deal?

Brian

I disagree- if someone went through my luggage and took shit out right after I checked it in at the airport, I'd want them fired too.

it strikes me as very funny that the guy was wearing it while driving across the tarmac...

i could just imagine... hey... thats my fucking camel...

Back