Carrera GT on the streets of Beverly Hills.. hahah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's what happens when 30 year olds with the brains of 16 year olds have too much money.

I think all of us would act along that level given the opportunity at least once.

I know I wouldn't; might do something stupid and embarrass myself. Vid was pretty boring; mostly just revving except for the end; but that was just a straight. The train-horn vids are much more entertaining. :)

Small Penis...

That video was RETARDED... If it was some kid in a civic revving his tin can exhaust, it would be FUCKTARD RICER... But because its a Carerra GT... He's cool.

There is an asshat in my town with a carerra GT who drives around like that. I see him often, revving the snot out of it. The guy looks like a jackass. Car does sound amazing though. :) F1 inspired V10 FTW

That car sounds badass, its awsome when everyone on the sidewalk stops and turns there heads.

If I had a car like that I would drive it the same way.

alrighty, im gonna be straight up honest. I hated that vid. No road car (super/hyper car or not) should sound like that. The reason i hate pretty much every civic in dallas is the same reason i hate that car. Its got no soul. Its precision engineering with absolutely no heart or feeling...if youre going to do something like that....keep the bitch on the track. but enough about why i hate the car.

that fucking ass hat of a driver. holy damn, if i was the person in the passenger seat i woulda clocked that fucker. i dont give a damn if he is a millionaire. you got all that fuckin money, taken a few driving classes. im all for driving a fast car fast, but damnit dont drive a fast car stupid. ive said it a hundred times. if i die i wanna be doing 150MPH (the red line on the lude) on open roads....and i better damn well be the only casualty. my tirade woulda been 20 pages longer had that bitch actually hit someone while fishtailing. thats just bullshit.

/rant.

Have half the people on this site turned into grumpy old men? I thought it was hilarious when he revved it up by the patio of all those snotty people. That is an amazing vehicle flat out. No soul? No feel? when was the last time you drove one to get this impression?

Back