Carrot Top v2.0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:shrug2:

he's an ugly fruitcake anyway. The plastic surgery just didn't help.

Quoted post[/post]]
wtf? where did that come from?

hes gotta be on roaids...

Doubtful. I know so many bigger more cut guys than him that are completely natural. I'm not nearly that big, but in the chest, but almost as cut during a cutting cycle. Its nothing impressive if the guy has been lifting over 4 years.

ehh, i'm lazy as hell, but I'm still cut, not like that nor would I want to be. But enough where it looks like I'm in shape, can make the 6 pack come out and have that infamous "v" that the chicks drool over.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Doubtful. I know so many bigger more cut guys than him that are completely natural. I'm not nearly that big, but in the chest, but almost as cut during a cutting cycle. Its nothing impressive if the guy has been lifting over 4 years.

Yeah, you went off the deep end on that one.

He went from nothing to everything. He's incredibley vascular. He has paper thin looking skin.

He's juiced.

If you look like he does, during your cuts, for an extended period of time then go compete. He looks to be probably around 8% body fat there and obviously pumped up and prepared for these pictures because it was a photoshoot, looking like that on a day to day basis would be extremely, extremely, difficult to maintain. Kudos to you if you can, but I know of very few that can.

you guys act like he just started lifting last week.

ive been noticing a difference everytime ive seen him for prolly over the last year.

hes not THAT big

Quoted post[/post]]
you guys act like he just started lifting last week.

ive been noticing a difference everytime ive seen him for prolly over the last year.

hes not THAT big

Compared to what he was, he is. His body had a total transformation, that doesn't happen in a year.

He's way too cut and vascular, while he's put on size in a short amount of time. Thats huge flashing signs right there going off saying, "he did steriods!!"

no, actors do it all the time.

look at brad pitt in fight club or snatch, then look at him in troy. he gained like 40 lbs of muscle just for the movie. you telling me him as well as all other actors use steroids? and i realize he had a while inbetween movies, but its not like he had a year from the point he was signed on to troy until the point they started filming. he bulked up super fast and its common in holywood

carrot top =

funny_owl_19.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Yeah, you went off the deep end on that one.

He went from nothing to everything. He's incredibley vascular. He has paper thin looking skin.

He's juiced.

If you look like he does, during your cuts, for an extended period of time then go compete. He looks to be probably around 8% body fat there and obviously pumped up and prepared for these pictures because it was a photoshoot, looking like that on a day to day basis would be extremely, extremely, difficult to maintain. Kudos to you if you can, but I know of very few that can.

8% is pretty light for a cut. Ever seen a wrestler? Now that is cut.... All natural. Guys benching 1.5x their weight during weigh in.

Within a year he transformed himself to that much? I doubt it. If it was under a year, I'd suggest roids, but even then I don't think it would be possible.

He also probably has the genetics for it. You must always take that into account. I have one friend who can probably bench 300 but he just started lifting seriously. I have another friend who has an incredible 6 pack all yaer around no matter what and he hasn't done an ab workout in ages. This kid isn't skinny either. It's all about your body builds muscle.

I on the other hand have been lifting for 3years and I am making ok progress now, but I'm behind most of my friends that started even within the last year, just due to my poor ability to put on mass, and my frame is incredibly narrow.

yeah i have a friend thats super lean and cut, reminds me of pitt's torso from fight club and he never works out. i mean ever. its just his genetics

he's been getting bigger ever since the first at&t commercials.

Quoted post[/post]]
no, actors do it all the time.

look at brad pitt in fight club or snatch, then look at him in troy. he gained like 40 lbs of muscle just for the movie. you telling me him as well as all other actors use steroids? and i realize he had a while inbetween movies, but its not like he had a year from the point he was signed on to troy until the point they started filming. he bulked up super fast and its common in holywood

Do actors use steriods? Absol-fucking-lutely. Its well known in the industry.

Did Brad Pitt use steriods? No. He didn't gain 40lbs of muscle, he was an average size guy in that movie, his stats were around 5'10 160lbs or so. Thats hardly unachievable, he just was lean that made him appear larger.

Now Carrot Top went from like a 140lb bitch that wasn't ripped or muscular to 180+lb ripped guy.

Quoted post[/post]]

8% is pretty light for a cut. Ever seen a wrestler? Now that is cut.... All natural. Guys benching 1.5x their weight during weigh in.

Yeah...I think so... I was a wrestler since about 8 years old. 1.5X your weight is nothing, but I know the point you're trying to put forth.

Within a year he transformed himself to that much? I doubt it. If it was under a year, I'd suggest roids, but even then I don't think it would be possible.

His skin being paper thin and the vascularity, plus the amount of time it was done in gives it away. After doing this for so long you have a knack for what everything looks like and I can look at pretty much anyone and give them a fairly accurate estimate, within a couple percent, of their body fat; its just from experience.

I won't argue any further with anyone, but when I say he juiced, I say it because I know the signs from experience.
He also probably has the genetics for it. You must always take that into account. I have one friend who can probably bench 300 but he just started lifting seriously. I have another friend who has an incredible 6 pack all yaer around no matter what and he hasn't done an ab workout in ages. This kid isn't skinny either. It's all about your body builds muscle.

Theres a saying that goes, "Abs are made in the kitchen" because thats where you get your definition from, your diet not how many times you work out or your rep scheme. Some people believe 10 reps makes muscles defined, it makes them no more defined than 4 reps. The diet is what gives people "definition" or makes them "cut". If a powerlifter dieted down they would look like a bodybuilder, and the opposite is true.

My girlfriend said to me the other week that she wanted me to do abs because "my abs are a path that lead to something greater..." Sure enough, within a week I had a six pack showing again and she was amazed and asked me how I did it, because she tries constantly and can't achieve it. I told her I did one ab workout (I hate doing ab work, even though your core is probably the single most important thing in the body to work) and I just ate a clean diet, her jaw dropped.

I on the other hand have been lifting for 3years and I am making ok progress now, but I'm behind most of my friends that started even within the last year, just due to my poor ability to put on mass, and my frame is incredibly narrow.

Eh, chalk that up to diet and genetics. I'm in the same boat. I'm 5'8 and topped out at 165lbs, I'm right around 155lbs now. People don't realize I workout unless I flex or take my shirt off, whereas my friend who started lifting after me but was always consistent with an awesome diet, when I took a break, has made such huge progress that people think he roids.

Keep it up, that which doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. I plan on touching 170lbs by 2007.

Back