cars i might be buying...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck auto trader

I listed a car on cars.com and kept getting people from auto trader calling me.

Hey Jeff?, do you still have the Audi A4 for sale? oh good! how much are you asking for it? Well I have a special offer for you to list your car at autotrader,.....

I just listed my car LAST NIGHT why would I pay for a 2nd ad service to list it twice?

fuckers I hate people who try to sell by using something I PAID FOR.

so that means auto trader hires people to read cars.com listings as with Im sure any newpaper print and call those people to ask if they want to list their car on auto trader.

fuck um

P.S I'd do the 880 but I doubt it goes for anywhere near 1000 bucks. maybe 1500+

just get another 240sx....slightly built...and call it a day...drive it while the STI is in the shop....and then when next years drift season starts, you'll have something to play with up at Stafford springs. And if you want to sell it...I'll have some tax money coming next year.

Just remember the fun we all had when we went to BeaveRun....well...that same fun is just 40 minutes away now. Plus I got AAA so no more worrys on broken cars. :wink:

A- the 240 is too much,
B- it's RWD,
C- you haven't seen the hill i'm on
D- i'd have to spend another 500 bucks on snow tires at the very least...

E- not happening

Jetta GLI

$500 and it needs minimal work....(and its a 91, which means 2.0 instead of 1.8 and big bumpers)

-I had one and I loved it for the short time I drove it

yeah clayton, you cant drive a 240sx up here in the winter :wink: i dont know how people use them for year round DDs.

my old man is letting me keep his truck for as long as i need it while the sti is getting fixed... so i'm good for a little while.

but after it's fixed, do i take it to work again?????

i dunno.... i'm thinking about getting a new job because of this.

If you're paranoid they've won.

It's your choice to let them get to you or not. Be the bigger person or be scared.

Fear can control if you want to.

Install cameras and an extra battery to run a small computer that's always recording while the car is off... it's something I've been thinking about doing for a LONG time after my car kept getting hit.

Tell your landlord to install cameras...

B... Go with the Volvo... It will run FOREVER if you take care of it...

The altima is okay too...

The GLi? VW's will nickel & dime ya to death..

The protege.. WTF are ya thinkin? Tryin to be lik Jonathan? LOL

i dont think i'm buying anything....

i think im going to trade the sti in on something else, and basically re-adjust my loan payment to a lower amount...

of course, this is all going to happen when/if i get it back... hopefulyl they call me monday morning... if not, i'm on the horn mon afternoon

B... Go test drive the civics... I'm tellin ya... You'll buy one.

But a FWD stock civic = way more reliable and less noticable than a bright blue STi... And when you finally grow up and realize that there are more important things than cars... you realize that owning an STi isn't the most important thing in the world...

Not to mention you'll finally realize that owning a bling car is not an extension of one's penis.

EDIT: Oh yeah... 40mpg civic > 25mpg STi...

make that 15mpg sti...

i've yet to see over 20...

but anyway....

i won't be buying a new car if i buy a car. i'm looking at a 98 a4 avant later this week...
but i still haven't heard a damn thing about my sti yet. fuckers.

Back