cars i might be buying...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B.. If your thinkin an a4 avant.. your still in the "tuner land"... break yourself free... You keep talking about wanting to get out of the car game... Cut your ties...

Quoted post[/post]]
B.. If your thinkin an a4 avant.. your still in the "tuner land"... break yourself free... You keep talking about wanting to get out of the car game... Cut your ties...

ok your preaching at him to buy a civic then your telling him hes still thinking tuner land?? but you want him to buy a civic??

http://hartford.craigslist.org/car/117369432.html

hardly a performance vehicle...

i need a little more room than the sti gives me... going to home depot for stuff is tough when you don't know if it will fit in the car or not...

awd is great, cuz i live on a big ass hill...

this is from a dealer... so they will probably take the sti as a trade in... and then i have a 7-8k loan left... instead of 28....

oh yeah legacy gt wagon <3

the avant is nice, i just think your too young to be driving that car lol. looks like an old soccer mom car ><

exactly.

plus, its awd, roomy, and still somewhat sporty so i can have a good time in it...

g1fs4avant.jpg

Audi_A4_Avant_Oettinger.jpg

013__scaled_600_004.jpg

titul_audi_a4_4207440aa0a66.jpg

soccer mom.....I don't think so budd-aye

looks like the same car too me. :shrug2:

sure, it's not decked out. but that's a given, he's buying it from a dealer. derrrr

regardless, it does indeed have potential. but I think B is trying to get OUT of the tuning scene, at least that's my impression.

The Audi/VW scene is waaaaaaaaaay different than the Honda/Jap scene

-I remember him saying before he knew some Vdub guys, so I'm sure he's well aware of that

Quoted post[/post]]
get a legacy or outback...they ride sweet....and rock.

Cel's rant, Part 1

The WRX IS an Outback. Of course there are differences, but it's still an Outback. It's an Outback with a turbo kit. Along long enough lines, my Loyale is a WRX as well - Only it's got part time 4WD and no turbo. It's also got a SOHC engine that is slightly smaller (20 fluid ounces?) than the WRX (Non STI). The STi has 2.5 liters of boxer shittiness, but it gets the same mileage as an Excursion.

An Excursion.

My Subaru gets the same mileage as a newer Durango.

See what's wrong here ?

Subarus, without Turbos, are complete performance pigs. I had a 1981 Chevette Scooter that could whip my Subaru's ass, and my Subaru is actually just as fast as my sister's 01 Outback.

Subaru's aren't fast. By any stretch of the imagination. And the AWD is nice, don't get me wrong (I prefer the off-road nature of the Part time system) but it comes at one helluva cost.

Back