Cars Of The Fast And Furious ...lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
as most of you all know, i work in a book distribution warehouse. while cruising through the warehouse picking an order, i found a book entitled "Cars Of The Fast And Furious". i decided to take a moment and look inside to see about the cars. igot to this one page that showed a "underneath the hood" of a Supra (hood closed but had those huge vents to show engine underneath) thats in the new one. well above the picture, they showed a picture of the underside of the hood on one of the stunt doubles of that same car, and to much horror the engine under there is FAKE!! they made a lifesize poster of the same engine thats in the original car, and had it taped under the hood to make it look like its real...LOL. i was completely shocked then started laughing really loud. it said in the book they did it to save money...cheap bastards. i couldnt stop laughing about it all day long.

also in that book, the EVO's used in the movie supposedly came from a few rally race teams...i dunno tho. there was alot of shit in that book and they actually showed how the cars were built up from each of the movies and even gives the mods done to it. wasnt that bad, but they shouldnt have given away the info as told above.

Back