Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's my intent with the Cobra.

Well, if this client signs a contract. If he doesn't, my intent is to sell the Cobra and move into a tent in the woods.

1017096_592213230798947_1925800790_n.jpg

Another they've built I'd love to mimic.
rc-sportster_1.jpg

And a few more radical builds

Bat Bike
batbike_right.jpg

Mission Impossible
mission-impossible.jpg

F1-XLR
F1-XLR_right.jpg

Sportster Custom XLST3
xlst3_right.jpg

The blue one has the same air cleaner and horn relocation as mine does, which really goes a long way in my opinion. I hope to have the money to dump into it soon. It's all about the Benjamins.

Edit: pretend panheads are lame. Cough up the big bucks and do it right, don't just get valve covers that look like it. Also I have too many projects at the moment, but maybe if I finish up one or two or three, I'll get to work on a knuckle/pan.

Last edited:
Im probably just gonna black it out, lower it to a similar stance, go for a springer solo seat, either that intake or a heavy breather style K&N example, a nice looking exhaust (possibly a 2-1 merge though the bike im looking at has a nice Vance and Hines setup,) and maybe drag bars. So that's how I mean low buck. Not a lot of mods needed to achieve my goals.

Last edited:
This is the actual bike I'm most interested in. Just waiting to see if a guy is going to buy the GTA.
00505_i6BzwtHQmtg_600x450.jpg

Wow. I really like the Bat Bike and the Mission Impossible bike... didn't think I would ever really like anything Harley.

Never did care much for the fuelies. Sure they're more efficient, but it's just. Not the same. the look, the feel, carb is the way to go.

What's that? I can't hear you all the way back in 1903. :p

Enter this...
00V0V_cq8YSgN71PX_600x450.jpg

00C0C_g2QrKXO3JX1_600x450.jpg

It's a Kawasaki :( 800A1, but it's pretty much done in one of the directions I'd go, and at the same price... But it's a Kawasaki.

I've been into this kinda stuff a wlong time a hole! lol Friend's dad had a WWII looking Harley when I was little. And I've always liked OD Green.

Honestly I'd probably flat black over that OD Green though. It looks good but he did it wrong.

Also that thing is in Youngstown. Closer to you. Go check it out for me. Haha

Back