Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nothing like 2+ tons of American Steel rocketing to 130mph with no way to slow down.

:eek: .. my oh face

Lincoln%20Continental%201.JPG

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]A sexy RSX on craigslist
ta02ar1.jpg

Nicest Porsche out there. Cayman GT.
tech_art_cayman_gt_sport_text_1.jpg
tech_art_cayman_gt_sport_text_2.jpg

Gallardo Superlegga :ph34r: oi vey...
_lamborghini-gallardo-superleggera-.jpg

5th gen civic hb with shaved hatch... mmmmm.... almost makes it look euro
30-1004-17-K-HB_b.jpg

And the always godly r32 GT-r
main003.jpg

Im new btw.... XD Liked the thread!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Wow... I influenced a new registration lol... Please PLEASE don't make me look bad! I will keeel you! nah, not really... :ph34r:

shaved hatch FTL..other than that its clean,..
on a sidenote i got rid of my 93 integra last night at 2am for an 89 crx si :D

There was a damn nice one on ebay a few years back that sold for like $3k. Black.. clean as a whistle.. 4 door with the suicides. It was my ebay challenge car! lol

Its a sexy ass car, but id personally have a problem with bagging it. I'd feel like im violating it in ways that would alter the car for life. that's why I'll take my 68 on stock susp. and my 79 fleetwood pullin three wheelers ;)

and some other big mitsu jdm sedan i can't remember...
edit: mazda luce, infiniti m, toyo crown

Last edited:
Theres a white suicide door continental that comes out on nice days up here. Showroom fresh too. I havent had a chance to really check it out though. The guy just drives it, its never parked in a lot or at a show.

As for the Dick Harrell Camaro, he didnt steal any design. The cars were made by GMMG in cooperation with the GM Performance Division (the original makers of the one off Sunoco Camaro), then didicated to Dick Harrell, after his death, since he was such a big part of the whole dealership upgrade works in the late 60's.

As for the Dick Harrell Camaro, he didnt steal any design. The cars were made by GMMG in cooperation with the GM Performance Division (the original makers of the one off Sunoco Camaro), then didicated to Dick Harrell, after his death, since he was such a big part of the whole dealership upgrade works in the late 60's.
Oh. I gotcha. never looked into them too much. Just saw how bad ass they were.

1. Vaughn Gitten Jr's S13 (the car he drove before the mustang) that I did a ride along in during the Drift Showoff at Irwindale (BEST experience of my life)

Thats my brothers old silvia.... He sold it to Jr when he moved back to CA with it.

Back