Cars turns on by itself *no key*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DropSquadCivic

I was wonderin if anybody can help out.....
once i hook up my batt my fuel pump and my interior comes on what the fuck is that all about?

Originally posted by DropSquadCivic@Aug 31 2003, 07:57 PM
once i hook up my batt my fuel pump and my interior comes on what the fuck is that all about?

:emofo:

Originally posted by DropSquadCivic@Aug 31 2003, 04:57 PM

:doh: :wtf:

I ran the ignition switch through manually though.... and it did the same things.....

I just put an h22 in my 93 cx, yeah this happened once i put the swap in my car. It also will not turn off once i crank the car i have to disconnect the ecu to shut it off. I don't see how my wiring messed up the car because all i messed with was sensors, and they are hookep up where they are suppposed to be on the ecu(p13).My cd player comes on when i put the key in on position, just like the rest of the car should be.I hope you guys can help thanks in advance.

On one of those pics it shows that the IABsensor is grounded and I don't think that's right, my lude manual show IAB going to a 12v source other than that my wiring is what shows. I think my car is on using the back up system. I pulled the backup fuse from the U/H Fuse box and nothing happened when i connected the battery. Also i'm not gettin power to fuse #18(ECM, PGM-FI Main Relay) but it still works, I'm gonna trace the wires.

Back