cart 4/3/05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, weather looks like shit.... and my helmet isn't here yet :( and im sick as a dog...

50/50 at this point for me..

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 31 2005, 07:14 PM
atleast he shows up. :shrug2:
[post=481189]Quoted post[/post]​

haha chris has a good point, i have never seen noah at an autox- :p

17998818-d54b-028001E0-.jpg

7.jpg

And if you don't remember Chris... here's the cone you pulled out from underneath my car cause I couldn't get to it... :)
DSC00427.jpg

I BURIED that thing... :)

39.jpg

Damn Ricer... :)

lmao. :owned:

i'm feeling better today, and my helmet came in yesterday... so as long as the rain finishes/holds off, i will be there. they race rain or shine, but to me, its no fun in the rain... esp in cold april rain.

he went once.

IIRC, and so doesn't everyone else who was there considering how ECSTATIC i was, im the one who buried you at that autocross. :)

never forget the jelly bean with konis owned a modded coupe si. i never will. its one of the few kills i racked up with a STOCK 92 dx.

i hope you remember these. all from the same event.

n1.JPG

n2.JPG

66387375_l.jpg

n3.JPG

ahhh...those were fun days....

Well...I have tonight off, and tommorrow night off...if anyone feels like doing a race prep party at my new house...call me or PM me...I gotsome concrete to pour...and the car to prep....Rain sucks....but it wouldn't be the first time.

And now I can leave everything at the house..since I live closer. :)

Members and Guests:

Normally, we autocross in the rain and try to avoid canceling an event because of weather-related conditions.

However, the weather services are predicting extremely heavy rains lasting into Sunday. With this in mind, our President, Bill Evans, has asked me to advise you to consult the CART website www.cartct.com before traveling to Bristol.

Additionally, please remember that Sunday is the beginning of Daylight Savings Time so plan accordingly.

Cordially Yours,

Bob Purssell
CART Secretary
------------------------------

so, keep an eye out sunday morning.

actually... i have attended more than 1 autox... only 1 that YOU were at... :p

And you beat me at my first AutoX... I was scared... :)

And I'm saving that pic of me... HOLY FUCK WAS I FAT! Damn! You could have confused me for Chuck! LOL!

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Apr 1 2005, 06:45 PM
actually... i have attended more than 1 autox... only 1 that YOU were at... :p

And you beat me at my first AutoX... I was scared... :)

And I'm saving that pic of me... HOLY FUCK WAS I FAT! Damn! You could have confused me for Chuck! LOL!
[post=481490]Quoted post[/post]​

i missed a total of three events last year. one toward the beginning of the season and the last two due to the mirage valves hitting the pistons.

btw, that autox was my second. :lol:

I ran MUCH better my 2nd autoX... I was just skeered that first one... Then I hit my first cone... :)

BTW B... WTF happened to you... You were thin! LOL! :)

And i cant find that damn pic of you using the sol's wing as a picnic bench downing that grinder.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Apr 2 2005, 08:45 AM
BTW B... WTF happened to you... You were thin! LOL! :)

i was at college then... that was 2001 i believe. i ate ramen. and thats about it.
i weighed about 185 in that pic...

recently, im back up to 265... but i've actually lost some weight recently... down about 15lbs or so. i quit smoking for a week too. but then i had a couple cuz im an asshat... lol
i'll be down to 200 by the end of summer. thats my goal. 50 more lbs :)

And i cant find that damn pic of you using the sol's wing as a picnic bench downing that grinder.
[post=481635]Quoted post[/post]​

this is as close as i can find...

DSCF1161.JPG

I'll swing up there and if they race...cool...I'll tech and race...if not, then I'll go to Home Depot and buy more cement...

The wife bought me a cement mixer today....I love her :)

I got 11 bags mixed last night, and tonight...I only have 10 bags...

and a case of corona.... :lol:

Back