cart 4/3/05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice!

so far the banner on the cart website calls the event ON.

thats not it b... it was like the first day you got the car running... I think when we did my tuning...

Somebody call me at 6:30 to wake me up....Looks like the rain is going to stop...and I didn't prep the Z..

Cell phone # is 537-6746

Rain ain't gonna stop.

I have the motor leaving the 4Runner tomorrow, and I have to repair an ice cream machine in the morning. Pay > getting wet and cold again at autocross. I was MISERABLE the time it rained.

Shit, Air and I had to chatter on the radio to stay awake on the way home. Cold and f*ckin wet. Clayton, the poor bastard, doesn't even have heat in the CRX.

-> Steve

going to bed noooooow.

swapping tires at midnight sucks. but they look sweet.

see you all in a few hours. :-D

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Apr 2 2005, 10:20 PM
thats not it b... it was like the first day you got the car running... I think when we did my tuning...
[post=481926]Quoted post[/post]​

that pic is from that day... i went across the street to get the grinders, and then we did the b17a intake shoot out on mason's crx....

oh, and well, it was wet.. not too bad.. slight drizzle most the morning, but it was lear for a while.

my hatch need bakes, bad, and my exahust is too loud-- i need to replace it with something quiter, or i can't run anymore...

clayton broke a TC rod..
chris drifted a colt...
matt forgot my brakes :p
and we all had a good time :)

my best was a 48 something... i was being easy on it, cuz i couldn't get up to too much spped with no brakes to slow me down for the corner.

that will change soon i hope

my best was a 49.022.... i had 1 cone on that clean as hell 5th run.

placed 3rd in Hstock. :)

yeah, it was awesome. i got some pics and a few vids. cant wait for 2 more weeks!

:thumbsup:

3rd%20Place%20Plaque.JPG

Damn...that vid makes my Z look slow....it mustav been the wet track....

Ohhh well...I got home...busted T/c rod and all......stripped out of the dirty wet clothes and changed into nice warm one's...and sat infront of the TV a while...then went out to the garage, kicked on the heater, grabbed a beer or six...and planned the next stage in the floor build...I got 76 bags laid already...and 24 more to complete the 2/3rd of the garage...and a CRX engine to strip and to rebuild....suspention parts galore to swap around, and that damn T/C rod to find and replace....if I get to it.....the Civic will get 2 new axle's...and the Z a fresh coat of paint...before the JDM trip.....

To much to do....come on Jeep...don't fail me now.

anyway's...today kicked ass...I'm almost scared of that colt........(not)....but with more mods..it's a contender, B's car needs some seriouse suspension and brake work...., and the Z had the sliding tires on today...so I got some more slide and control time in the seat....BTW...the seat and harness is a diffinate for all the mods to any car...no more hanging on to the steering wheel and shifter to drive the car...now I can drive...if the car can keep up to me....screw it...it's going to get full mods and shit after I get back...and the CRX too....

Garage floor>Z repair>Civic Axle>CRX build>House gutters>Z paint>garage walls>sleep :ph34r:

the colt isnt getting more mods.

im going to sell the mirage and buy Joe's mint colt gt turbo. hell yes.

then you will have to worry because ill have a car with some decent power.

you already know i can drive. ;)

Well I'll most likely be at the next one, went to visit my daughter today in the NICU, guess there are more important thangs than auto-x, who woulda thunk it.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Apr 3 2005, 10:22 PM
Well I'll most likely be at the next one, went to visit my daughter today in the NICU, guess there are more important thangs than auto-x, who woulda thunk it.
[post=482327]Quoted post[/post]​

what is nicu?

making sure your daughter is ok > autox.

besides, you didn't buy a back seat for nothin :D

it was fun. we'll see ya at the next event.

you got two weeks. buy a helmet!!!!!! :)

Back