cart 7/10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, I can't evidence that it's leeching power - The reading is too far all over the place. Outside of a wideband O2 sensor (Which is next anyway) I'm out of ideas.

And an O2 readout, I find, is very useful.

a wideband reading is, sure. but a narrowband is pretty much useless.

i have an lm-1 if you need to borrow it steve

u suck HA i couldn't even stay on course. i should have just stopped at every cone and put my blinker on.

yeah, and why the hell did they put you in Amod... and you didin't get one lap on course? i thought you only screw the first one up. lol

that course was pretty damn though though.

Dear Mr President,

There are too many Subarus at Autocross. Please seek legislation in an effort to limit the number of steroided Family 4 door turbo all-wheel-drive cars that dominate sports-oriented recreational cars. Thank you.

Your friend,
Steve Earl.

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

What the hell have I been missing????? :angry:

07100507.jpg

Kick me in the ass someone....force me to finish one of the damn cars....I got to race....

and scope out some titties....hehe :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 12 2005, 01:18 PM
they weern't that impressive.

plus, they showed up in an eclipse :shiver:
[post=524783]Quoted post[/post]​

They might have shown up in an eclipse...but they might leave in a CRX/STI/260Z/ITR/etc..etc...etc.... ;)

yeah, this seasons autox has brought out all kinds of hot chicks. not only do we get to enjoy racing, but hot sluts.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 11 2005, 11:00 PM
results are up.

http://www.cartct.com/index1.php?center=results/07-10-05.htm

dead last in A stock. i fucking suck

my 3rd run was really a 61.7, but i nicked the VERY LAST cone by the timer, thus giving me a 2 second penalty :(

ohh well...
[post=524478]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, you don't suck. Believe me, if Pete Day came in 4th, it's a touch class. And don't underestimate Sandy, she's quite good as well.

You deserve congrats for showing up!

Back