cart 8/21

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No one else but you and Travis ?

You missed the very fast, very long course :) Waterford was full track, j-turn at the end and some really high speeds. It's neat seeing Chip and Kurt get into 4th going around cones.

That little cart (I forget who drives it) was in it's element today, and it showed.

YOU guys missed out... Daddio 4 wheel drifting around cones > *

Be prepared for CRAZY cart turnouts though.... I cant count how many times i heard "I didnt know there were AutoX's in CT, let alone an actual AutoX CLUB!!

You missed the very fast, very long course :) Waterford was full track, j-turn at the end and some really high speeds. It's neat seeing Chip and Kurt get into 4th going around cones.

3rd ;)

But yeah, it was a very interesting course indeed!

Travis finished 1st in YN, and now moves up to SM. he was still slower than me though :)

sad to say i think ive maxxed out the mirage. the car needs more power for me to get better, or atleast better tires. i kept running consecutive 65.3xx times.

3rd ;)

[post=543303]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont know if anybody told you chip... But the 1 run I saw you do... On the front straight when you ALMOST lost it... Like your first run of the day... I saw air under 1 of the rear tires... :ph34r:

3rd ;)

[post=543303]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont know if anybody told you chip... But the 1 run I saw you do... On the front straight when you ALMOST lost it... Like your first run of the day... I saw air under 1 of the rear tires... :ph34r:
[post=543357]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL. When we set up the slalom in the morning, the cones were stupidly closely spaced. Almost undriveable - especially coming off the high speed corner. After Daddio showed up, we increased the cone spacing and it was much better.

I think I almost lost it on the first run of the afternoon demo also.

one of the porsche guys got a pic of me 3-wheeling it around the far left back corner. i dont think ive ever driven the car hard enough to do that. hopefully he sends it to me soon.

Back