cart 9/11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Might be up in the area, to watch. I have to pick up the wife from the airport that day, but may be going to Torrington for a bit.

And Clayton, Call me - Anytime. I need you to look at a truck around the corner from your house. If you get them below $200 - I'll buy it and give it to you.

After I rape some parts.

-> Steve

That big red truck?....the 88 Ford XLT?...they want $1500 for it, I got them talked down to $1200...

My neighbor has an older Bronko with a fully built motor, no interior he wants $1100 for it.

And you can call my cell phone...I'm at work now.

203-537-6746

And since the Z still has all the sticky Azenis on it...it will be fun to rub some of that rubber off.

And there is a drift clinic on Oct 1st :ph34r:

I should be there. :p

Steve, what's this "wife" stuff all about? :blink:

Well...I got OT this week....yaaa....

But after I get off work Sun morn...and swap cars at the house...I'll be there...

And the wife might show up with me....along with James and Keiko...

I wonder if they will let 3 people co-drive the Z???....

ahhh...it's been a long time since I autocrossed...this should be fun.

I can't wait to see what a difference the 4.11 LSD will do... :ph34r:

they are going to drive up in the afternoon to just watch...

so it's just me in the morning with a big pot of coffee...a water bottle for cooling the engine down, 3 chairs, sunscreen, anad a half packed toolbox...no tires or wheels..no half of the damn garage...not even a jack...

if the car breaks...screw it...

It's my Rat Rod now...its a rat..something built with parts from other cars..and dirty....screw it trying to make it the hottest car there...I gave up.....

I might not even wash it.... :ph34r:

wildbill, schwag, leeman, neonmike, possibly E, and myself will be there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2005, 08:40 PM
had a great time today... i took 5th in a-stock. i suck :(
[post=552796]Quoted post[/post]​

What are you running for tires?

Back