CART AutoX April 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
since matt so kindly reminded me...

FUCK IM NOT READY!!!

rush to get advans mounted this week....

no big motor :cry: still getting the crx going... guh.

but i'll be there :)

if the Z doesn't blow up this week...then I'll go out there with the grippy tires... :)

If I can get the subaru's rear wheel bearings done, check the brakes, and clean it out in time...then the wife might run it. But I completely forgot to even look into getting helmets this year. :cry:

will be there if i get a new windshield. (damn cops)

dame it i was just going to ask if they would let me do it wit a cracke one!! guess i wont be there to try it for the first time :cry:

i picked up a 88 crx for free it was gutted out inside and sport springs and a cat back on it still stock motor and got a cage in it to i was gogin to throw the set of toyo proxies i had on it and go kill some cones!!! but i took it for a test drive tonight and the hood was not latched and ya you can picture the rest of it :dry: !

i was really amped to go try it! i got my dad's helmet to!

will it pass tech wit a lexon windsheild? cuz i am not going to spend loot of this car just going to beat it till it dies! i got it wit poped side windows to i replaced wit lexon!!

and o ya do i need a front bumper cuz i am missing that?

i might be able to get this bucket ready to go embaress my self by then

any tips?

http://www.scca.org/_filelibrary/File/2006_solo_rules.pdf

Lexan should be in there somewhere, and so would modified bumpers. I would say that if you had no windsheild it would also be safer than with one. but thats my opinion. If this is your first time, the you'll prolly end up in a begginers class for modified cars...it don't matter if your slow or fast, your going to be stuck there till you get the hang of it.

Quoted post[/post]]
the cops broke your windsheild???

if they didn't a cracked one won't pass tech anyway

no, i was haveing a horrible day with my car and just got the new exhaust on. im driving to school and the car starts idleing at 3k. the brakes are sticking too. so i get to a light and a cop is parkd on the side of the road. he pulls me over for a improper muffler. i punched the windshield and cracked it and then punched the mirror off and cracled it some more. hes got nothing better to do on the westend besides pull over 2 white kids with a loud exhaust. if i could have at the time i would have killed him thats how mad i was.

Quoted post[/post]]

Lexan should be in there somewhere, and so would modified bumpers. I would say that if you had no windsheild it would also be safer than with one. but thats my opinion. If this is your first time, the you'll prolly end up in a begginers class for modified cars...it don't matter if your slow or fast, your going to be stuck there till you get the hang of it.
i kind know i will be in last last last place cuz i never done it but i wann try it any way!!!

Quoted post[/post]]

hey i read that all over!! and i dont see any thing about if i can or cant run a lexan windsheid!!!

dose any one know iif it is ok to do cuz that all i gotta do to be running for the first time up there and i wanna try it lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
take the blue hatch :)
no way i dont need to blow up my daily driver i hate walkin

im going to be running this event with a blown h/g in my mirage, plus i live 60 miles away.

no pain, no game.
ya but man my car is my job i drive for a liveing if i dont have my car i dont work and i cant make money to pay for thehouse and bills!!! so i kinda need to keep it all together!

i will be tryin to run the crx bucket!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i kind know i will be in last last last place cuz i never done it but i wann try it any way!!!

and don't worry about being in last first, third, twentyeth , etc... place doen't matter, just have a good time.
And I'm pretty sure I'll be there , just the back seat installed, and prepped a few other things

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
take the blue hatch :)
no way i dont need to blow up my daily driver i hate walkin

im going to be running this event with a blown h/g in my mirage, plus i live 60 miles away.

no pain, no game.
ya but man my car is my job i drive for a liveing if i dont have my car i dont work and i cant make money to pay for thehouse and bills!!! so i kinda need to keep it all together!

i will be tryin to run the crx bucket!

helloooooo

i drive 40 miles EACH WAY to work. i have a CRX Si that im putting a new headgasket on and is all apart in the backyard. your point? :)

Back