CART AutoX April 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
well it was awesome but a bit windy.

i did extremely well :) ahhhh. the good ol days are back.

47.0???

must be that time warp thing i did like on the trip to PA.

The computer wasn't logging data, so they were manually writing down the results. They probably meant to write 74.0 :)

or a 4.70 :p

that kim chick in the miata was a bitch.

it wasnt too bad. i think 117 drivers in report.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

that kim chick in the miata was a bitch.

Why, did she toast you? So that's why you're hanging onto that 47.0! It's the only way you can beat her!

nah, i beat her by 6 seconds regardless of the 47. she was a friend of danielle's that was doing a bunch of talking about how a mirage is not an autocross car, and how a miata is basically a skyline. thats how i remember her explaining it. oh, and she told me my mom was hot.

EDIT: Removed entire post. That post was kind mean, but this emoticon is so funny it deserves it's own post:

:boff:

ohh well...

lets try to get the whole gang out there in full force. I'll have the Z ready for sure...all it needed was some brakes, and Steve unknowingly gave me some...and we all have time to ge the last bits to get all our cars ready for the next autocross....

and some of use will have a few drift ready cars for the 29th :ph34r:

i have a drift-ready car for the 29th, but unfortunately other plans :cry:

ill be at the next autox, though :) hopefully in the CRX.

crappy fuel system from a turbo kit from a company who enver installed a turbo kit on a neon before but made a kit for a neon.

:fucktardricers:

yeah so now the only thing that is left from hahn is the manifold and the turbo everything else has been replaced by me. and it isnt lookin to good for this event either still waiting on some parts :cry:

Back