CART CT Auto cross sunday june 8th PICS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
another 1st place victory

ryan's RX8, brian's MG, jason's civic, my evo, igor's corolla, emily's WRX, shay's mustang.
IMG_5410.jpg

hi.
IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

david
IMG_5492.jpg

david and igor
IMG_5525.jpg

all the pics here ;)

Picasa Web Albums - Redd - 6-8-08 AutoX #5

red x's.

Maybe it was TOO HOT for even a camera to operate. Fuck that, I was overcome with heat 3 times this weekend. Like, passing out. I wont do that ever again.

Oh man, Dave came down ? Wow. Mark the calendar !

yeah, it was finally ready to pass tech :)

results -

me 1st in FSP
ken 2nd in FSP (driving my car) by .2
dave 4th in FSP (in his) by 2.45

Always pics of autox.

Take video?

Forget heat stroke...set up a tri-pod, hit record, walk away.

o yea, your pics arnt working either :(; er well, the link works, but not the pictures themselves on HS

seems the only forum they are working on is NETC and MPF. no biggie. the pics are in the link.

I already told you that you can't run FSP....your car is now SM....so run in the correct class and keep it fair to the others.....

I believe your going to put in the BSP class next time...and your going to be 4 seconds behind the leader...if your lucky. Have fun playing with STI's...

good luck with that. i took the cam back out and actually did better.

wing over 3" tall
225/45 tires
tires with a grip lower than 140 rating
larger brakes
adjustable shocks/springs
offset more than 1/4" different than a stock wheel

just some examples that takes your car out of FSP and drops it into another class. Remember when I was chasing the guy with the spec Miata with my crx in CSP...the minute I put the turbo on...I was SM...

spoiler is 3 bolts.
DOT tires are the only regulation.
mirages do come with these brakes. backdating clause.
coilovers dont put me out.
wheels are stock offset.

keep going. you've been out of the game for awhile. the rules have changed. FI is a big difference.

you can go on and on but the board put my car in FSP as-is. they run through member cars for classification, and the car is widely known, especially with warren elliot as the head tech engineer who works with moran for classing.

if anything you could make a good case for DSP but you're wasting your breath.

hankook ventus are r compound...at around 50-70...way more grip than 140....

no race tires allowed in FSP...dot sure, dot race nope... the compound has to be >140

Chris is one of those guys that down-classes to win :)

I'm going to run the 88 200sx in H-stock.

I wonder if those idiots will notice the 240sx stock engine in the bay.

that would be a fun car.

CSP miatas run V710's with the same treadwear though? and now the mini coopers that have been taking over this year. i've also run FCSCC events in FSP with no qualms.

Back