Cart Ct Results In

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no . . . novice class doesn't get trophies :( . . . but after the next run i think we have to become members . . . it will be my third novice run

he pussy footed it :)

its just even more proof that its 90% driver, 10% car. bill with 1/2 the hosepower is right behind me.

<---- was driving like a bitch

just goes to show whats capable when you dont give a fuck about the car :(

nah you just drove it a lot harder than i drove mine :(
i dunno what was up with it ... i drove harder than that at limerock where i could have actually hit something ....
i dunno ... maybe i was just confused by all the cones
fuck it ... theres always next time

so is there anyway to tag along and try out and autox , although I don't have a helmet.

sharing helmets really sucks... you are in line when the other guy is going, and then, they want you to leave while he still has yoru helmet on, and holds up the whole thing.

its doable if you pair up with someone from a different class, and only 2 people are on a helmet. other than that, its chaos.

i just bought one on ebay... should be here the middle of the week :)
but yes, anyone can go. its $20

for the record . . i have 70hp at the crank, eric about 205 at the crank, thats almost 3 times the horse and i have the tein kit, rear strut bar NO sway bars, and used michelin tires on steel wheels :p

B how much did the ebay helmet go for ??

Back