cart + kart = :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
The inclement winter weather is no reason to stop your motorsport activities.

On Tuesday 29 November starting at 7 PM we will have a non-points, Wheel-to-Wheel Karting event at KartTrak.

Indoor Karting is an excellent way to get lots of seat time at a reasonable price. Many of the greats got their first motorsport experience in a kart. Even after they achieved fame, they often kart because it is so beneficial.

As an additional incentive on 29 November:

1. CART and KartTrak members get an $8 discount on the 3 race package;
2. Competitive karters can practice for the upcoming karting season in a non-points event; and
3. Novice karters can get tips from some of the better karters who have agreed to be on hand.

Not a CART member. Not a problem. For $30, you can purchase a 2006 CART membership and get savings of at least $5 per event on more than 30 CART events. Also you will be eligible to compete for numerous CART trophies.

----------------------------------------

werd. unless something comes up with my condo, i'm there tues night :)

normal prices are $15/race if you're a kart member...

so i'm assuming this will be about a $50 night.... slightly more if you aren't a member of both groups (which you should be :p )

for those NOT in the know, A bunch of us will be at kart trak on the 26th... my birthday :) around 130ish pm :)

oh and i will also be there on tuesday to deal out large amounts of ownage.

oh, and BRING GLOVES!!!! its cold now, and being cold, you're hands will be ready to fall off. trust me

:werd:

gloves are not optional
you will need them

Back