Cart this weekend!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Missed a KILLER time guys.... The lot was up the road from Bristol Dyno/ESPN...

Cliffs Notes... I finished 10th out of 16th in AStock... But there was a 350z that got bumped from BS that took FTD, & 3 Evos & A Vette that were .03 behind him... AStock My Ass.. The "Stock" evos you could hear the ported o2 housings & missing cats SCREAMING down the straights..

If I would have gone into ASP, I would have taken 3rd... And I would have WON a-Mod. So figure that one out... lol

Corvette Crashed into the woods... His first AutoX ever, he was Squirly all day, and got ballsy on the last run, lost control, spun out, and slid into the woods hitting a tree. Cracked up his Fender.

Day Ended when a Focus Blew a Coolant line and continued his run, blasting coolant all over the track...

Got 6 runs in, and would have gotten an EASY 7-8 if the track hadn't gotten slicked.

Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team Results are there.

And chris, those "Lancers" are really Evos... :p

And out of 16 Subarus, I was 3rd fastest with a 31.115, 2nd was 30.928 with 3" TBE, EcuTek, & Swaybars, and 1st was 30.759 with 275/40/17 R Compounds, Megan Coils, 29mm Sways, and a few other things... So being .400 off of the guy on R Compounds in my stock car... I'm happy... :)

Next week in Hartford... Who's in?

I've heard the track was really small. Looks like a descent amount of cars ran even with the smaller lot.

nice noah :)

im hoping to have my axle fiasco solved tomorrow. its... bad. very bad. the u-joint is destroyed.

saturday morning - picked up an axle that i thought would fit, since i ordered it for my car. seems the spline count was wrong :( it was for a 93-96 1.5. wtf.

after going through CAP, advance auto, foreign auto, i finally went to autozone so they could tell me "yeah, we will have it tomorrow" but i am more expecting a call saying we have to give you your money back since we can't order it. i called the dealer and it was $120 for the short axle :(

ill put it in as soon as i get it. i promise :)

i won't be going to the hartford events.

i'm waiting for june in watertown

oh, yeah, and Noah, Astock is impossible. lol

BTW, you have a right to contest someone else's class. if you think they are over-modded for the class, you can A) talk to them and see if they are friendly. being the first event, theres a good chance a lot of n00bs were mis-classed. or B) ask cart to review a certain car because of X reason

The track was small... 30 second runs... It will actually be VERY nice this summer though... The parking area has LOTS of tree cover, which means you won't be stuck out burning all day long like at Firestone...

This was BY FAR the smoothest CART event i've ever been to.. I think the Parking Lot layout actually had alot to do with it. There wasn't alot of backups, confusing directions, everything just flowed VERY well. Everybody seemed to show up to their work assignments EARLY, there were LOTS of Novices that all followed directions...

I think one thing that helped is that they ran by number... Not by class... Although it ended up more like whoever got in line went... It just went VERY smooth.

Why won't you go to Hartford? its supposed to be a bigger and nicer lot.

And yes that was a Diplomat... He was on Wagon Wheels with R Compounds... 2nd slowest car of the day... I thought it was you for a minute steve... lol :D

oh, yeah, and Noah, Astock is impossible. lol

BTW, you have a right to contest someone else's class. if you think they are over-modded for the class, you can A) talk to them and see if they are friendly. being the first event, theres a good chance a lot of n00bs were mis-classed. or B) ask cart to review a certain car because of X reason

I'm going to talk to this one particular EVO... He had 5 point harnesses, but was in AStock... He knew what he was doing.. He was parking away from everybody, and i saw him pop his hood once, and was looking around like he didn't want anybody to see...

I think instead I'm just gonna flash the ECU this week and ask to be put into ASP.

They only had 1 FSP car... He was slower than me... :D There were no DSP cars, and a bunch of CSP's... All but 1 were slower than me... :D You got your work cut out for you Chris... :D

i'm suprised, as DSP is usually one of the biggest classes...

yeah, seems now 3/4 of the field are awd turbo cars.

we'll see. i drive faster than 3/5 the pack with the lowest HP car in the field. totally different this year since now i actually have some power :)

wootens! cant wait. better have my fucking axle. driving the black car sucks.

FYI... Your Hacker Key doesn't work... :p

And Bring it... :D

EDIT: Which way do you come down? 395-2? or 84/91?

Back