CartCT.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
the rules are there for the safety of not only you driving, but me working the corner for when you hit 18 cones cuz you suck :)
I just had a flashback of the first day I took Clayton's Z out. I hit them all like a big, red, PacMan.

I actually wrote an apology letter on the forums for CART that day :)

Originally posted by "Futurama"

"I can finally retire!"

ZAP

wakka wakka wuuu wuuu wu

"Amy, tend to the widow Pac-Man"

:ph34r: besides...all the novices are in the novice class untill they place first in that class for like two events...or has done like 6 events in that class...then they can move to the real classes.

Quoted post[/post]]
:ph34r: besides...all the novices are in the novice class untill they place first in that class for like two events...or has done like 6 events in that class...then they can move to the real classes.

actually it is 3 events they have to place first in to be upgraded to a real class. and let me tell ya dude put an interior in you dont want any of the prepared crew, i am puttin my interior back in for this year just so i dont have to be in the prepared class again.

the only competition is with yourself. if it runs and passes tech, bring it.

?

mypicz220.jpg

:)

its not very nimble :)

and with the V10 its not the best performer around. Its good for what we use it for

Diesel would've been an option if more Mobil's had diesel (we all have Mobil cards) but most of them don't

Back