Cartoons from your pastime!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Tailspin, some of my alltime faves. There are literally too many cartoons to even list dthat were so good, and there is nothing like that anymore. Ed, Edd and Eddy is a good cartoon by today's cartoon standards, and that is very sad. Oh yeah, I watched a ton of the old X-Men, and loved a super nerdy CGI show called Reboot that aired for a season or two. I swear I came out of the womb a nerd.

The sad thing about today's cartoons/kid shows is that there is not even a hint of moral or educational value in them. Strictly an entertainment thing - At least as a kid I was able to appreciate an anvil falling on someone, or Wile E Coyote flying off a cliff, or someone getting shot by a cannon, and somehow came to the conclusion that none of that could happen in real life like it happened in the cartoons. I was stoked when they showed a Goofy short cartoon before Wall-E in the theater.

I used to be a big fan of the cartoon where that was like 2 gooey shape changer guy and a dinosaur that had laser bullets shooting out his horns and then there was people and I can NEVER remember the name of that cartoon.

I liked that too, but I too cant remember the name of it.

I used to be a big fan of the cartoon where that was like 2 gooey shape changer guy and a dinosaur that had laser bullets shooting out his horns and then there was people and I can NEVER remember the name of that cartoon.
</p>
just for you; It was called the Herculoids . here's a site I found that should bring back some memories. http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/ Fantastic Max!!!

Last edited:
</p>
just for you; It was called the Herculoids . here's a site I found that should bring back some memories. 80's Cartoons — A to D — Information and Images Fantastic Max!!!

omg you are amazing!!!!!! oh jesus i forgot all about Jem! Jem dolls came with a tape and I used to rock out to the theme song and the misfits was the band that hated jem lol. i still think i have the jem doll with the light up earings. I should try to ebay this shit.i know i sitll have the original castle greyskull.

anyone remember the Super Mario Bros show??

Oh man I forgot all about that... Let's see if I remember the whole opening rap:

We're the Mario brothers! And plumbing's our game,
We're not like the others who work on the drain.
If you're sink is in trouble you can call us on the double,
We're faster than the others you'll be hooked on the brothers!
HUUH!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

I saw rollerblades for the first time on that show... they were brand new and they brought in a guy to show them off.

Mike Bergy got it! Dark Wing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Tailspin and X-men. Those were all awesome shows. I usta have a Saturday morning lineup that changed every so often, and X-men was a staple in it for a long time. Aside from that, Looney Tunes was in it, but the rest Im drawin a blank on. Rescue Rangers and Tailspin were in my after school lineup, among others lol.

Kids now a days are gettin shafted for good cartoons.

that is the understatement of the year. i know this for a fact because 98% of the time my tv will be displaying either cartoon network or nick. growing up, i liked nikelodeon. then when i hit my teen years i loved cartoon network. now they both suck.

they cancel good shows and replay the shit out of the gay ass ones. like i was just talking with my girlfriend about, people need to stop trying to improve everything. if its good, leave it good, dont try to make it better.

i miss invader zim, doug and voltron.
no boomerang on cable..
:[

anyone remember the Super Mario Bros show??

remember the pac man show?
;)

looney tunes, merry melodies, cowboys of moo mesa, tom & jerry, the one with the space monkeys, x-men (with the da na na na NA na Na intro), G.I. joes, the list goes on and on......

there was one that used to come on upn that was futuristic with a guy who had a medallion kinda thing that let him get into a huge robotic suit, but i can't remember the name....

Street Sharks

street_sharks.jpg

The thread title here is kinda confusing... :huh:

Back