carzy idle ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I tried taking pics of where my vacuum lines, but it was difficult to see where everything went to, so I just made a diagram for you to use. I hope it helps.

Also, make sure none of your lines are cracked or have holes in them. This will cause you to still have problems.

CivicSwapVacuumeDiagram.jpg

I also drew on one of the pics of under my hood. Sorry the lines and words are hard to read, but if you save and zoom in on it, it helps.

myvacuumelines.jpg
you sir are the fu*king man redid the vacuum line like in your pics and it fired up and idled at about 1200, got a check engine light thou, don't know what it is yet gong to get radiator in and hooked up frist :D

Last edited:
you sir are the fu*king man redid the vacuum line like in your pics and it fired up and idled at about 1200, got a check engine light thou, don't know what it is yet gong to get radiator in and hooked up frist :D

Awesome. Im glad it worked out for you. Save those pics and pass them onto people who need them. I had one hell of a time trying to find any vacuum info for my swap and I thought this would help whoever might need it. Congratz on the successful swap.

just wanted to let you know this really helped me out to was havin some problems just got done with a b18a1 swap in my 90 hatch :D:cool:

Back