cashslick and others interested in politics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Marijuana should be legalised. Strongly Agree

:)

Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.85

Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.38

In the last four years I think I've gone from high positive numbers to negative numbers, mainly cause my views were based on theory, and as i grew and learned I've learned that reality is VERY diffrent from the theoretical world which dictated my previous political and economic views...

I think a main deciding factor is the complete lack of trust in gov't and especially big business...

Sure people should be able to earn a profit from their hard work, but a corporations main duties should be to the people, community and enviroment, after all if you destroy those things, you are no longer in business.

The desire for personal wealth and profit for the business and shareholders is what lead to the corporate scandals that rocked our economy, the excessive polluting from companies because its cheaper to destroy the enviroment, and factors such as outsourcing that pull jobs from american citizens... all in the name of the mighty dollar.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.00

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need is a fundamentally good idea. = Communism :ph34r:

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.03

. . . . guess im on the right.

BTW< good link B.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 10 2004, 07:12 PM
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need is a fundamentally good idea. = Communism :ph34r:
[post=388756]Quoted post[/post]​

Why do you give communism a bad rap?

An interesting test indeed, although as with all tests like this they are limited in respect to the responses you can give as well as specific things within the questions. Regardless it will be fun to see everyones positions relative to each other.
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18
http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalc...X=-5.88&Y=-7.18

Now what would really be interesting is to take this test to other automotive forums (porsche, mitsu, toyota, mazda, bmw, etc.) and, using a histograph, compare the results.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 11 2004, 07:42 AM
That is interesting. Though you're pretty much right in the middle of the chart. :lol:
[post=388899]Quoted post[/post]​

and that's why i'm an independant.

I like issues from both sides.
and yet, i think both parties are morons sometimes

Economic Left/Right: -1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.03

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

interesting indeed...

anyone else notice where GWB was lol.

Back