cashslick and others interested in politics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.79

However, there were questions that were asked that I would not have answered with a agree/disagree stance. I do find myself not worrying about the laws that the gov't imposes on us, after all, we voted for our representatives, and they pass the laws, not the president. I do respect authority, because I was raised by a police officer, and I have grown up in the christian church (not catholic). I do not resent the gov't except maybe the fact that I have to drive on crappy cali roads because our gas taxes go to funding for stupid projects, and not for road restoration. I also hate that my parents taxes went to fund a public school that neither I nor my 3 sisters attended, and that they never got any refund for that, they just had to pay extra. Tax reform in this nation is my biggest concern, and the fact that people can write off all kinds of expenses as business related gets me. The fact is the taxes will only get more and more complex, and we normal law abiding citizens will get stuck with the bill that most rich guys will write off. Oh well, don't worry, be happy.

Back