Caster on EK Civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

so other than swapping R-L UCAs, what other tricks have been used to dial in more caster on EK Civics? It was quite a bit easier on my EG with the Ingalls eyelet adjusters, but now with the adjustable balljoint style UCAs on the EK I am unable to adjust that angle on the control arms

any autox heads?

I don't know of any off the shelf products but,how many degrees +/- of caster are you looking for ??
I would think the change in caster is very negligible in relation to camber gain, I understand your looking for my tire grip in the corners, but don't over do it, It'd be wise to check tire temperatures during an event if you do make any suspension adjustments.

iirc the last setup i ended up running on my eg I had dialed in around +3* caster with -2.3* camber fr+rr and it had unbelievable grip. The increase in caster made a huge difference over the same camber fr+rr with caster in the stock range. Of course the only drawback was the interference into the toe curve but I learned to work around that. I'd be willing to bet my eg on street tires would outgrip my ek on r-comps the way everything sits right now. But like I said it was alot easier to dial in that caster with the adjustable uca eyelet mounts on the eg. Still trying to find some tricks to get the ek handling as well as the eg...

Last edited:
Back