cat pic of the day.. lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
:lmao:

IMAGE-4.jpg

i think that first pic is directed at Ian, for being a left lane hog at 65.

i think that first pic is directed at Ian, for being a left lane hog at 65.

hahaha, i do that, but to intensionally piss people off.. but only when somebody starts riding my ass in that lane like a can go somewhere.. if they give me a sec. i'll move

if you aren't currently overtaking, and someone is behind you, you should have your blinker on.

the thing is, i'm usually going 75mph, so technically i dont have to move.. i'm already over the speed limit.. if they're in that big of a hurry, they can go around me

"I drive ultra slow... in the ultra fast lane - While people BEHIND me are GOING INSANE

I'm AN ASSHOLE "

the thing is, i'm usually going 75mph, so technically i dont have to move.. i'm already over the speed limit.. if they're in that big of a hurry, they can go around me
why should they go around you regardless if you're going over the speed limit or not? They call the left lane the fast lane/ passing lane for a reason. They don't call it the "if you are already going faster than the posted speed limit, you don't have to move over lane"

I don't understand why people say "give me a sec, i'll move over" why should I give you a few moments to move over? if you are half a decent driver you'd see me coming up fast in your rear view mirror.

sorry bud

you're wrong.

the law is not about speed.... its about passsing and traveling.

ok i guess you're right.. hell, even at 75 people in the slower lanes pass me like i'm standing still..

ok, well.. i'm just an asshole then.. hehe....
if they get close enough i spray my windshield squirters because they shoot right over my car for some reason..

why should they go around you regardless if you're going over the speed limit or not? They call the left lane the fast lane/ passing lane for a reason. They don't call it the "if you are already going faster than the posted speed limit, you don't have to move over lane"

I don't understand why people say "give me a sec, i'll move over" why should I give you a few moments to move over? if you are half a decent driver you'd see me coming up fast in your rear view mirror.
I do 80-85 in the fast lane. If I see someone coming up faster than me, I get over until they pass then get back in the fast lane. Basic driver's ed shit.

Here in NC, that's illegal. Even if you're going 100mph, if someone is coming up on you, you have to move over unless it's impossible for you to get into the right lane(ie line of slower cars and no room).. Hell, a sheriff moved over for me a few weeks ago; I was doing about 85-90, and they were doing about 80...in a 65mph(I40 from Benson towards Raleigh).

Back