Catalytic Converter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Swap fan

Hey guys.
I bought a cat back exhaust system with megan headers for my 91 CRX.
So the only thing i need to complete this is to get the Catalytic Converter with a 2.25in inlet and outlet.
Do any of u guys know or know where i could find the exact measurements of the converter, length wise?
I looked on ebay for "CRX CAT CONV. " and the ones posted give me 16 3/8in then 16.5in on the other. I looked on the MagnaFlow Performance website and it gave me 15 1/4in.
Any Help Appreciated!!:confused:

Hey guys.
So the only thing i need to complete this is to get the Catalytic Converter with a 2.25in inlet and outlet.
Do any of u guys know or know where i could find the exact measurements of the converter, length wise?
I looked on ebay for "CRX CAT CONV. " and the ones posted give me 16 3/8in then 16.5in on the other. I looked on the MagnaFlow Performance website and it gave me 15 1/4in.

Have you actually tried installing the stuff? I bought a 2.25" cat-back for my car and it bolted up to the stock cat converter, even though the cat's outlet wasn't that big. If anything, the header-to-cat connection is the one you'll probably need to worry about. If you don't want to spend the money on an after-market cat or test pipe you can always just take it to an exhaust shop and have them cut the end of the cat off and weld on a new piece that will bolt up the new header...

Hey guys.

Just measure your oem catalytic converter. I'll try ChiltonsOnDemand right now for ya..

Back