Cats?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its not rape if she can't say its rape =) or something like that

I myslef hate cats as well, but i sure do love pussy. As far as the cats vs dogs thing goes dogs own all if u ask me. Cats only like u when they want something a dog is always your best freind

Originally posted by driver1@Oct 9 2003, 04:32 AM
I myslef hate cats as well, but i sure do love pussy. As far as the cats vs dogs thing goes dogs own all if u ask me. Cats only like u when they want something a dog is always your best freind

But they bark at your neighbors constantly at all hours of the night and annoy the fuck out of everyone.

Cats keep to themselves, and my cat loves on me when he doesn't want anything but attention.

dogs need to be put out dogs stink dogs eat other dogs and cats shit dogs then lick you dogs piss everywhere dogs are well dogs

my cat as NEVER pissed/shit anywhere other then in a box even when she was a tiny kitten the best part is I NEVER trained her how to she just did it on her own
"I've had her since she was a few days old" found her outside a mall =)
with 2 other sisters

shes my baby =)

heres my cat i had:

mugen%202.jpg

his name was Mugen and i had to give him up when i moved. :( i miss the little bastard. he was cool as hell

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 8 2003, 11:42 PM
dogs need to be put out dogs stink dogs eat other dogs and cats shit dogs then lick you dogs piss everywhere dogs are well dogs

But can cats retrieve the bird you just shot out of the air? How many cats have you seen rescuing drowning children, or rescuing children being attacked by wild animals?
'Nuff said :D

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Oct 8 2003, 11:48 PM-->
@Oct 8 2003, 11:42 PM

But can cats retrieve the bird you just shot out of the air? How many cats have you seen rescuing drowning children, or rescuing children being attacked by wild animals?
'Nuff said :D

A tiger just last friday rescued a whole crowd of people during a siegfried and roy show the poor people had no idea how gay the show was going to be and lucky for them the tiger came and saved the day

so it happens......

Here's my cat...His name is blackjack, we've had him since he was a kitten...he's about 19 now. :eek:
s3f84ea3ed1f7a.jpg

And this is my dads cat (she lives at the office I work at), her name is Sasha. My dads' friend found her on the road one day last summer. My dad took her in and she got fat... she's a blast to play with but she still has all her claws. (I just woke her up in this picture) :p
s3f84ea251adc7.jpg

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 8 2003, 11:52 PM
his name was Mugen and i had to give him up when i moved.  i miss the little bastard. he was cool as hell

nice name man.

thanks man :) and he actually answered to it which is kinda odd for cats. most of the time they just look at you as if you are speaking jibberish and/or stupid. it took forever for him to sit still long enough to take that pic. he kept attacking my hand and the screen when i was moving the mouse around to take the pic with my pc camera.

All cats will look like that when you wake them up taking pictures of them.

Besides, blackjack is 19, which is fuckin old for a cat. He doesn't have much left I don't think. :(

Sasha...just sleeps a lot...fat fuckin cat, I think she weighed in at 12 lbs (for a 1.3 year old kitten, that's fat)... :eek:

one of my other cats was 18lbs he died =( I think from a pissing problem he was always trying to pee and would just sit there for hours.....

then again he was a fat fuck

probably had a urinary tract infection of some sort.

Sash is healthy and active, sometimes, but she's still over weight, when she runs her gut swings from side to side. haha

I had a cat, coolest little shit in the world. Had to get rid of him when I moved from California, almost cried. I still like dogs better, a cat won't scare anybody, however a pit bull will. :) Protection, a dogs shining ability.

Back