caturday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thought wings west was urethane, i never had a problem with my urethane, actually we took a front bumper off a smashed car and it came back to its original shape

i've hit squirrels, chipmunks, mice, birds, deer, coyotes, one fox and a bear
and i try to avoid them

the bear ripped the drivers mirror off my car
one bird decided to fall out of the car when i was under it, that was cool
IDK maybe not Wing West, but it was quality after market.

I've hit deer, possum, squirrels, dogs.

I hit a deer the other day in the 07, took off my damn passenger mirror

I was driving a rental car while my car was getting body work done (still not fixed properly btw).

It was a dodge neon sxt with old winter tires on it. There was just enough snow on the ground to make it slightly slick, and I saw a deer just as I made a turn, so I tapped the brakes, and swerved to miss him/her. The car's tires locked up, and I started spinning. 3 360's and one 180. Fucking animals.

Thee days earlier when my civic was still perfect, I swerved to try to miss a jackrabbit, but he came running at me. He took out the plastic piece that surrounds the fog lights, and damaged the fog light. Worst part is that the motherfucker didn't die. He ran off with my plastic trim. :(

I hit a big ass raccoon on my ZX9 doing about 60mph. My rear tire jumped off the ground. Rear end broke lose, thought i was going down on that one.

lol ive never hit anything...came pretty close 2 times though..one was here in ct..road was dark and there was a deer jus chillin in our lane..we came up on it and didnt see it then my bro was like holy shit...my boy that was driving had no choice but to lock up the breaks..it was funny(jus imagine the movie tommy boy when they are screaming cuz of the deer)
and the second time was up in vt...we were cruisin and a skunk went in the road..i told him to hit it but we swerved

Back