caught off guard...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeinGirl

So the other day I met up with some of my friends mainly because my good friend is moving shortly from TX to MT and of course I want to hang with him before he leaves. Well to shorten it up a little bit... he "has to talk to me" so he winds up bawling his eyes out about how he doesnt want to leave TX to go back to MT but hes doing it to better himself (he got a job offer with his dad for like $27 per hour) because he parties WAY too much. I figured that just came with his job (he does club promotions) thus I never thought twice about dating this guy.
Then comes the :shocker: he says that the reason he's moving to MT to get his life straight is because he wants to grow up (he's 23) and one day have a family and make a decent living & slow down and enjoy life. He continues on saying that he really would like that to be with me. :shocked: WTF!!!! Talk about totally blind sided. I had no idea what to say, thank God he understood that because all I got out was "wow, I definitely didnt see that coming." then an "Alriiight, well..." & I shortly departed after that.
This shit has been on my mind ever since and last night he called and gave me the exact date that he was leaving, and then presented me with the option of moving to MT with him. :eek:

I have no idea what to say to him, I cant blow him off he's been one of my good friends and I like him but didnt like the fact that he was a club promotor...

MIXED FEELINGS SUCK

either way what do I tell him? Im definitely not going to MT!!!

Tell him what you feel in all honesty but don't be blunt about it, set him down easy and tell him you don't think of him like that.

He'll either cry, be fine or get really pissed.

If you don't want to move to MT then moving away and trying to start a life with someone you don't necessarily want is a very BAD idea in the first place.

Tell him what you feel in all honesty but don't be blunt about it, set him down easy and tell him you don't think of him like that.

He'll either cry, be fine or get really pissed.

If you don't want to move to MT then moving away and trying to start a life with someone you don't necessarily want is a very BAD idea in the first place.

yea MT is way out of the question!!!
I liked him but I would have never acted upon it since he was a club promo
Maybe I should tell him that maybe we could try something out when he comes back from MT (not sure how long he will be gone, he says hopefully not more than a year) :confused:

Maybe I should tell him that maybe we could try something out when he comes back from MT (not sure how long he will be gone, he says hopefully not more than a year) :confused:
sounds like a good plan, leave all options on the table

it's kind of weird how things like this evolve... I was looking at pics of us/him. made me take a double look at them (when I would normally just over look them) and think...

Especially these... :hmm:

Attachments

• Greg and Jamie.JPG
    Greg and Jamie.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 133
  • GREG.jpg
    GREG.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 127
it's kind of weird how things like this evolve... I was looking at pics of us/him. made me take a double look at them (when I would normally just over look them) and think...
if you have to think about it, there is nothing to think about.

you can't just up and leave your whole life waiting for him to get his shit together. the last thing you would want is to move to montana with a guy and have him "change" while you are there. you are leaving with who he is today, not who he is in a year.

wait for him to come back, have some fun in the meantime, see what happens then.

if you have to think about it, there is nothing to think about.

you can't just up and leave your whole life waiting for him to get his shit together. the last thing you would want is to move to montana with a guy and have him "change" while you are there. you are leaving with who he is today, not who he is in a year.

wait for him to come back, have some fun in the meantime, see what happens then.

I never said that I was going to MT, I never even thought about going there!! Im talking about when he comes back...

I never said that I was going to MT, I never even thought about going there!! Im talking about when he comes back...
well, the point is he asked right? but why would he want to know your answer before he leaves? that would make it a lot like a long distance relationship. it's pretty much what happens when guys go to iraq or something.

you need to figure out if you want to be with him first. then decide if you want to wait for him to come back.

Club Promotions, Crying, "moving away to find himself", springing shit like this and making you feel like you have to make a move?

He's no man.

well, the point is he asked right? but why would he want to know your answer before he leaves? that would make it a lot like a long distance relationship. it's pretty much what happens when guys go to iraq or something.

you need to figure out if you want to be with him first. then decide if you want to wait for him to come back.

Yea, Im not too worried about the whole thing, it just really made me double look at something that I would normally overlook.

By NO means am I going to jump into anything or push myself into it because he wants! Screw that!
I just dont know what to say I have a hard time expressing my feelings for someone verbally.

2542d1175991969t-greg-jamie.jpg

just friends huh?

yep swear! Never messed around or anything more than a kiss!!! That pic was taken last Friday when my car hydrolocked, it was raining so I was wearing a camisol and shorts while my clothes were drying in the dryer... :harhar:

He was just looking for a hasta la vista fuck...

True story > I've done it before (except I was going on vacation for two weeks). lol

yea, i had to search through your posted topics to find it.. hahaha.. it reminded me of this pic

yea, i had to search through your posted topics to find it.. hahaha.. it reminded me of this pic
anybody who wears a hat like that needs to be pimped slapped with a handful of baby powder. that fact alone i would suggest to not even mess with the guy. give him time to go to MT and see if his hat is straight when he comes back.

Back