caught off guard...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yup.. Just what Steve said... Hasta La Vista Fuck... He's moving away, has feelings, and wants to act on them before he loses his last chance...

Men can be assholes...

Greg_20and_20Jamie_1_.JPG

After skimming through all the replies real fast, the only two that I can relate to are Celerity's and Bob Vila's. He either liked you forever without saying anything or just wants to fuck your brains out. Either or, he's no fucking man. To drop all that on someone else's shoulders just because of your built up emotions is horse shit.
Actually, by how you talk to Misti, you seem to go both ways.... He may not be so bad for you after all =P

ok... yea he's really sweet but he's getting annoying sending me messages such as 'packing sucks' & 'I dont want to leave you here'

I strongly dislike clingy whiney people & especially drama!

Point is Im not moving, never even thought about it
&
He's not getting any poon poon =) or suprise buttsecks

if he is a true friend like you say he is IMO put up with the whiney stuff but reassure him that he is doing the righit thing IE going to get his shit straight as far as the feelings part be honest if he gets his life going in the right direction and comes back take it from there, but let him know that life goes on also, and that you're not planning on waiting for him or anything like that

yea Ive already reassured him the ELEVENTY times hes called crying that it was for the best to go and get things set straight & collect himself

tell him to "suck it up crybaby, you did it to yourself"

Jamie - I'm not really in a position to give advice on this... as a mother I'd feel bad for him and probably listen to all his whiny bullshit... but I wouldn't do something I didn't want to do... especially pick up my whole life and move on a whim. I've actually been asked that before. I couldn't do it because of my kids. I'm not leaving them behind for any man. But, since you don't have kids... here's my suggestion. Tell him that you value his friendship, but there's really nothing you can do. You also have to keep yourself and your future in mind. Mention that you (if you do) still want to keep in touch and be friends. Tell him you appreciate his feelings for you but due to the timing it just isn't in the cards. Who's to say one day things change and you meet up again and things are different? You're still quite young and have a lot of life ahead of you. When this situation I was in happened, we both loved each other very much... but it just wasn't to be. I had to keep my priorities. I'm happy that I didn't give in because I know I would have been in a shitty situation and about ready to kill myself for my decision. Just go with your gut. And hey, if you don't want to listen to him anymore... don't answer... he is moving after all and there won't be a way for him to bother you in a while. ;) Although, that's mean... but... sometimes....

ok... yea he's really sweet but he's getting annoying sending me messages such as 'packing sucks' & 'I dont want to leave you here'

I strongly dislike clingy whiney people & especially drama!

Point is Im not moving, never even thought about it
&
He's not getting any poon poon =) or suprise buttsecks

:werd: That sounds familiar... :)

Back